Prom

Discussion in 'General' started by KingTut, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Whats a great way to ask a girl to prom that is inexpensive, IE: Not like build-a-bear or something like that. Because the bar keeps getting raised for asking a date so i dont no, Anybody have any suggestions/ideas

2. dude i straight up took my date to mcdonalds and asked her like this....

hey nicole wanna go to prom with me?

she said yes and we went on saturday, it cost me zero dollars and worked like a charm

3. yeah, just ask a girl..chances are she doesnt have any real expectations of HOW shes going to get asked..maybe by WHO...but doubtfully HOW...its not a marriage proposal:rolleyes:

4. if shes really into you then it wont matter where you take her man. well, it does, but just show that u like her. meaning take her someplace nice.. just go out to ritas water ice or some shit and ask her straight up.

edit: LOL i actually said ritas...

5. Get her name tattoed on your chest that way she knows that you really like her. If that doesn't work try stalking her. Buy her a box of GHB laced chocolates (make sure you are there when she eats them). These are just a few things my grandad taught me.

I hope you have more luck then i did. Man, prison sucks.

6. get some soap/window paint and write on her car.
    "prom with me?" -[your name]

i think it'd be cute, but that's me.

7. Quoted for Truth.

Seriously, I know prom is kind of a big deal over there in the states, but actually planning a way to ask someone? That's just weird. Find a moment alone with them and ask if they want to go with you. Simple as.

8. Yeah, I called up this girl I had liked for a while who was in a bunch of my classes after I missed a day because of a band concert and said exactly this: "so what did i miss in calc? and how about AP world? aaaand what are you doing for prom?" Def the smoothest thing i've ever done. is that sad?

9. i just bought a rose (or any cool looking flower really) and a note saying whatever it is you want to say, put it on her desk (if you have the same class its perfect), if not she will find you.

thats how i did it anyway.

10. Best way is to ask her straight. Seriously you can spend ages trying to come up with the best way to do it but just ask her.

Me giving advice HA. I was the one that told be friends brother to jump out of his bedroom window and now i'm offering relationship advice. Maybe I should start writing for one of those girls magazines hahaha

11. Hahahha....

Just take her out for lunch or something and ask. Don't make it so elaborate or anything, just keep it simple.

12. Uhmmm...

Walk up to her and say "you wanna go to prom with me?"

I wasn't planning on going to prom when i was in highschool, then this sexy girl who always partied with us was like "you're going to prom with me" and it was like a week before.. so i was all fucked up during the day n we went n got my tux fitted n yada yada... then on the day of prom me n her got a bunch of liquor, rolled a few blunts.. n got fucked up.. we smoked a blunt n then went out to eat.. then we smoked a blunt n went n took pictures. Then we started hammering our alcohol, which I drank an entire fifth to myself, then we drove to the prom smoking a blunt.. rolled up with smoke rollin out the doors.. went in and I don't remember the rest of the night.. i do know that i got even more hammered after prom though..

HIGHSCHOOL PROM FTW! :cool:

13. take her to your house write prom on your bong and offer her a rip

14. #14 MoonJuice, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    "What, what do you mean you have other plans? I'm King Tut bitch! I became Pharaoh at nine, nine fuckin' years-old... motherfucker! I got 'dis gold-mask of my face and plently of worshipers, you know, slaves and shit! I got deez brownies too, they're a little stale and what-not but they're yours, if you'd like."

Fail-proof.

15. i put up signs directing her to my house and stood there with a sign that said Prom?

16. I didn't want to go, so I picked the cutest girl that asked me, and told em I'd go if they rode on the back of my GSXR.

17. I did a scavenger hunt and she loved it. Obviously at the end it was me and I was holding roses.

18. Well i ended up asking her today, after lunch went into her 6th period with a poster that said
    PROM?

She fucking says no, so im just completely embarassed, and im swearing and shit, cuz its my old class so i no everyone that was in there. Then she came outside with me and she told me some guy asked her at lunch and i should of asked sooner. But she came around and said yeah.:):)
    Made me feel so happy, but now she owes me, for just embarrasing me :D

19. duuude ouch haha
    at least it all worked out in the end, i feel bad for the other guy hahaha
    congratulations though :D

20. #20 KingTut, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
    Yeah dude sucks for the other guy, but I mean who is this guy im KingTut. She hangs out with my group everyday and ive smoked weed with her all the time.:smoking: I wasnt totally convinced tho till she texted me later in my class and asked what our colors were.

Now thats taken care gotta actually pay for prom which is a fucking ridiculous amount of money:mad: