project #2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by agladius, Aug 30, 2002.

1. well now that my cat has eaten all of my plants ive decieded to start over after a period of mourning

Im using 2 50 watt flouros,,,,, but im only growin 2 plants so i hope this will be enough for now,,until i can buy some better ones

Question::Can u use a HPS light for both stages of growth(vegatitive and budding)?????

any help would be greatly apprieciated as ive grown before but i still consider myself a newbie to growing

2. You can go Hps all the way. Mh is good for veg state but Hps will work fine also.

3. all that i have is the flouros right now but im thinking about gettin HPS lights when i buy different lights

4. with statements like;

"Im using 2 50 watt flouros,,,,, but im only growin 2 plants so
    i hope this will be enough for now,,until i can buy some
    better ones

Question::Can u use a HPS light for both stages of
    growth(vegatitive and budding)?????" don't even think to consider yourself anything but a newbie.

yes you can use hps for both stages.
    if your stuck with the 100 wts, hang it horizontally and keep the plants bent over by tying them down,so they grow along the flos,you'll get the most out of your lights, sort of a mini srog.

5. does that work better????

how far should i put yhe he lights from the plants if i do it like that?????

6. yes it works better, esp in cases of low light.
    keep the plant growth as close as you can without touching the bulbs, you may have to adjust the lights every few days.
    the bud sites get more even light exposure.