Productive!

Discussion in 'General' started by Saul Goodman, Jul 2, 2009.

1. #1 Saul Goodman, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
    I just got stoned off a nice little pinner joint I rolled and I'm gonna tackle the To-Do list!

What are you upto, GC?

2. #2 chainchomp, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
    just got tested by my hawk of a mother, she flips out cause my urine was too clear and then we got in an argument over diluting.

i just smoked last night so im sure the test is gonna come out positive, but i spent the whole morning drinking water and vinegar and eating, whatever. she said if this test is negative she's just gonna randomly test me again some morning.

i got a nice E hookup though so if i have to go without bud for a while, i've got E and shrooms goin for me... fuck I can't wait til I can get out of this house

3. I've got some acid, 2cb, MDMA, GHB, maybe some shrooms, maybe some No2 and heaps of weed waiting for this summer, which is fucking awesome, except my parents will only be gone for about a week.

4. Sounds like more than enough time! :smoke:

5. I GOT FUCKING HIGH last night for the first time in a while.

And it's nice to see you being productive. Doing everything while high is just so much better. :smoking:

6. Grats, buddy!

Totally. I wound up cleaning the whole house, wrote some songs, and play guild wars. haha