Problems with women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KillerKush, Aug 25, 2009.

1. hello gc, I am having some difficulties with women and it is beginning to trouble me. Let me start out by saying I am 19 and have been in one serious relationship(two and a half years) and a few minor ones. The problem I have with girls is that I can't find any to keep strictly as friends. Literally any girl I meet ends up liking me and I do not want to be in a relationship or do hookups because that is not right(morals suck sometimes). This sucks afterwards because there is always an awkward tension afterwards. So GC do you have any suggestions how to keep women in the friend zone?

2. Concentrate on not flirting with them, and not being too much of an asshole (since girls like that, which is weird). Chances are, you probably do one or the other too often.

3. somewhat, my situation is simliar to yours. my only serious relation was a total of two years, and some other relationships, but sadly not many
    but i also have a tendency to flirt with girls, even though im nervous to date them, because i wouldn't know what to do. but on so many occasions, girls will say i have "beautiful eyes" or that im cute/hot.
    but, if your just wanting to be just friends, just never talke flirting to the next level, like dont check her out, i guess just think of her as one of the guys. i used to have a lady-friend that i could say dirty/sexy shit to, but we never really hooked up or anything, she just remained a friend

4. Yea the way you start to win over girls to fuck them is by giving them compliments, subtly, constantly, and stealthily letting them know how beautiful and sexy they are. This gives them the idea that you want them. Well, you might be sending these signals somehow, so concentrate on the exact opposite. No compliments, no flattery, nothing. Just pretend they are just another dude.

Here's another big one. Don't hug any of them or any of that. Give them a good handclasp like you would do with your male homies. That really lets them know you don't even wanna be close at all.

I must tell you that this may not always work. Some girls who looooove chases will keep trying even harder to make you like them. The more you try to make them your friend the more they may want to get in your pants. For the most part however, I think this strategy will work on most girls since most girls are not used to making the chased, but are used to being chased only.

5. My really good girl friends are like my really good guy friends. They get subjected to all the same shit. If you treat them more like a guy friend most will get the idea that it's nothing more. I have the same problem as you OP. Most of my really good friends are female and I hate to mess up a really good friendship for sex or a relationship.

6. Just sayin', and it goes for the opposite sex as well, IMHO: If she wants you she's going to want you reguardless if you're just keeping it in the friend zone since the sexual tension is already there to begin with so find a girl that mutually wants to be just a friend first that seems cool and down with your friend group.

Anyways, I let guys know I just wanna be friends by just not getting too close to them and treating them like I would an aquantence or friend. I say that you don't check her out or make any sexual advances or comments. Don't be clingy, either, and also if you're more into being just friends don't plan "dinner and movie" type days, yet "chill with a group of friends and sesh out" days.

This is a semi-rant but let me shead some personal insight:

I have one friend that I've been chilling with for about five years now. He's the type that'll do anything for me but has had over 30+ girlfriends throughout our friendship. Real good friend, though; he's my homie. Recently he had called me up expressing his need to get laid and to have a good girl that he can trust and confide in, someone he knows, etc. This guy dropped, "kinda' like you" into the conversation - ah, don't do that shit or make things awkward either if you wanna' stay in the friend zone. Being a friend I just laughed and kept it real, saying that maybe one day but we both know our friendship wouldn't cross that line. The best way I can put it is keeping it brother-sister like, do and say nothing you wouldn't to a sibling.

Oh, and you can give hugs but not the "Mmmm" (creepy hug my dealer gives me) but the quick, "Hi!" friendship hug :)

Sorry this post is scattered & GOOD LUCK! :D :wave:

7. Depends on how you normally act. I am more of a person who is loud, tends to be an asshole, and flirts with girls a lot. If I wanted to keep girls as friends, I'd change it up and be a more quiet guy who was way less flirty. The problem with changing yourself to keep girls as just friends is just that-they aren't friends with you, they're friends with whoever you're pretending to be. So there's no surefire way to keep girls in the friendzone. Just don't flirt with them I s'pose.