Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problems with THC Pills.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SNiPerXP, May 20, 2009.

1. So I bought a gram of some beasters, put it through my grinder, and slow cooked it in some butter for 2 hours with my crock pot. The resulting butter was very smelly and I refrigerated it to a solid. Well, after making 12 THC Pills, I took 2 around 6:30 p.m. and never felt anything. What could I have done wrong, maybe I just need to take more? I have 8 left and plan to take 4 tomorrow with my girlfriend while she tests the other 4. If that still doesn't work, I just threw away $20... :(

2. if you made 10 pills out of 1 gram, you only ate .2 grams worth of THC, assuming it was evenly mixed through the butter. Definitely sounds like you didnt take enough

3. well yea you kinda did just blow $20 away by making very weak pills.......:eek:More

4. a gram of beasters costs you 20 bucks?

here a dub sack of kill is 1.6-1.7 grams

a gram of beasters would cost me like 5 or 6 bucks lol where you at?:confused:

5. damn dude 1g in 10 pills? you would have to take all 10 to feel somethin lol

6. better question is where YOU at?

7. Ye man I can get beaters 140/o.

a gram of some beasters- that's your problem. Takes much more than that.

8. stockton ca (port city):wave:

9. i dont really see the point in making THC pills when you can only fit like .1gs of bud in a pill and you have to eat about 5 to even feel anything. why not just make 2 little firecrackers or one nice one.

10. in my expirence with thc pills we always used keif instead of just budd, also not eating anything before hand will defenatly increase their chances of working out to your benifit.

the guy had to use too much keif to make them potent enough tho, so in my opinion just smoke and enjoy. :smoking: