Problems with OG Kush Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jusfly, Jul 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello,

New grower/new member to the forum here. I have three plants in the grow tent. One of them (OG Kush) seems to be struggling. Could anybody help me diagnose this plant based on the provided pictures?

I had a feeling I was dealing with nitrogen toxicity so I have been flushing the plant with PH’ed water only (no nutrients) for a week now.

You’ll notice the leaves are all turned down and they seem to have very pronounced “ridges” on them (although I assume the ridges could just be their genetics).

Thanks for any advice!

2. Pics not showing

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. Looks like not enough oxygen to the roots. Could be overwatered if your flushing a lot

4. Leafs look a bit heavy, perhaps overwatered recently, it's real easy in big containers when the roots are not developed enough... I'm no expert but i guess either over or underwatering. If the pic was taken afterhours, plant leafs go up lights on, down lights off. When you water the water has oxygen the plant is able to take, but if you water too much it stays too moist and water goes stagnant and loses its dissolved oxygen.. I had underwatering when the top of the soil stayed moist, gave small feed to test and it perked back up.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Thanks for the advice! I’ll wait an extra day between watering (currently watering ever other day) and see if there is improvement!