Problems with bubble cloner.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DubSacAssassin, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Hello GC!

I'm having some issues with my bubble cloner. It's a replica of what mechanibus is using in his setup. I just can't get em to pop roots with this setup. My old Rump inspired mister cloner only got one to root. They are all in the bubble cloner now.
    I think I had the ppm too high...Swapped both res' with fresh water and more botanicare power clone. The ph is now around 6.1-6.2

I've also gone through a range of heat temps. Started out very cold, got one to root then they slowed Down alot so I warmed it up to ~84 then slowly brought it back down to about 78. Still nothin so when I swapped out eith fresh water I made sure it was a little cold.

It's going on the end of two weeks for some of them; getting kinda worried and I need em to take off asap!

Thanks for reading my bullshit :smoking:

2. i use a simple little storage container w/ hole cut in the top for the neoprene inserts and a couple air stones at the bottom. about as basic as you can get, and i always get roots in 12-14 days.... sometimes sooner... depends on strain. i would add anything to the cloner, as least i dont. just plain old tap water and my tap water is shit. like 500ppm ph @ close to 8 prolly. last time i put a little bit of roots excelerator in there and had the worst rooting time ive ever had. my 2 cents is to just keep it simple.

3. Good advice. Thanks head