Problems visiting the shop?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Smokentoke420, Sep 1, 2009.

1. If I type in www.grasscity.com into the address bar, I get a white page with black text that says

I tried googling it and linking that way and that turned up the same results.

However, going to forum.grasscity.com brought me to the forums with no error.

Just thought I'd let you guys know

2. Weird...it works just fine for me. I typed it in. I used your link. I typed grasscity and hit control-enter...no issues at all.

Anyone else having problems?

3. The only problem i have with the shop is i want too much. :smoke:

4. Yep. But the other way around. If I type forum.grasscity.com into the address bar I often get the same error, but I can enter if I follow links from google or the shop.

I've been experiencing this for a week or so, just assumed the problem was with my 'puter.

Freaky. :(

5. we were running a new script for backing up the server, which locked up the database, resulting in some downtime, shop does not affect the forums and vice versa, these are two physically totally separate configurations, but thanks for mentioning it it!

SJ

6. Oh, thanks for the info. I didnt know if it was a problem anyone knew about so I figured I'd throw it out there. Cant afford to buy anything from the shop for another couple weeks anyways :p hahaha