Problems,,Transplanting Clones !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by denvermedhead, Apr 18, 2010.

1. I have a few different clones I got from a dispensary,,,I recieved them Rooted in rockwool,,,,I trans planted them into MG potting soil. its been 2 weeks,,and one my ( orange bud ) has turned lime green, (Intire plant) an other( romulan ) is developing yellow lower leaves. Is there an issue transplanting Rockwool into soil ??? I know that there are different roots in rockwool,,,compaired to soil,,and it takes a while for the roots to establish new feelers to grow in soil. any Help or feedback to help my Babies would be appreciated. GRASSCITY RULES !!!!:smoking:

2. :wave: pictures would help dude, I used MG potting soil and my girl that I tried it in didn't do anywhere near as well as the ones without MG.

There should be no problem potting the rockwool cube into the soil, I have done that many times without problems.

Good luck

3. might be something to do with the miracle grow. it has a shitload of nutrients in it, so for a small clone, might just be a little too much for the babies to take.

miracle grow has a time/water nutrient release system, so everytime when you water your babies, the mg is releasing a shitload of chemicals to your babies.

that is my guess to what is happening. I have had the same thing happen to me with mg, now i just use biobizz light mix and have never encountered this problem ever again.

hope this helps. im sure some of the old hands will come on here and help you out as soon as possible.

my 2 cents.

peace
    eastman

4. MG is horrible for your herbs!!!!

5. if there were no roots hangin out of the rockwool when you got the cuts then you need to back the lighting off till they start to grow then get closer. if this is the case then mist em' often and keep them a little bit more moist than usual. you'll be alright, I like to put the light high and when the cuttings start to stretch and grow for it then I lower it.

6. last year I put at least 50 1 1/2 inch roochwool cube with clones into MG soil and all lived with out any adverse effects at all. some strains are tempermental nowadays and if a cutting cant get through a 20oz cup of MG then it will have no place in my outdoor ops. A GOOD outdoor strain must adapt to its enviornment and MG soil is not that hot. if a plant of mine acts effected buy that little jolt then I dont want it, I kill it. MG soil is NOT the best by no means but it will not kill an MJ plant if you use it. all my soil mixes outdoors have it and I have never had the problems that folks bitch about, but my strains are not so touchy as some of these new genetics. I think a lot of us forget that MJ is one of the strongest growing plants on earth and should not need to be pampered so much. most folks I see bitch about it "fix" the problem and then within 30 days they are dealing with a nute burn issue.... just my experience respectfully.

7. Right on,,,Thanks for the feedback,,,you guys rock !!!!

8. I had a couple of Romulin clones given to me. The bottom few sets of leaves turned yellow and fell off after transplant and where each leaf fell off a new branch site sprouted. They look healthy and happy now. This just may be a common trait of the cultivar. My Hash Plant clones grew right next to the Romulin's with none of the same effects (had the same environment though).
    Good luck

9. MG is shit. I've always had good luck starting clones off in Promix Bx.

10. around 6 years ago i was growing outdoors and i was young and stupid so i didnt know about MG, and i added decent amounts and it never hurt them. but if you wanna keep it organic and "cheap" grab some plain peat moss and some perlite (both are cheap) and do 60% peat 40% perlite and it works wonders. thats an option for ya if they arent taking root in the MG potting soil.

11. Hey dgaf813x

Take your white pride and shove it straight up your redneck ass...fucking hate you clowns.

12. hey dgaf,

seriously man, sort that shit out.

WHITE PRIDE?

how about human pride?

you gotta see man, the world is becoming smaller and smaller, its a global village :hello:

every different color, religion, sexuality makes us what we are, diversity is the key.

im suprised the mods have let you get away with that avatar. come on mods, nip this shit in the bud please:D

peace
    eastman