Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problems smoking weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by loprid, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, I need some help. Lately (honestly, for the last 6 or 7 months) weed has not had the right effect on me. No matter how much I smoke, I just get kind of tired/out of it. I don't get a body high, don't get the munchies or laugh a lot or any of that fun stuff, I just get tired. I'm not smoking schwag, and generally smoke the best stuff in town (granted it's not super super high quality but it's pretty dank and all my friends get blown off it). I've tried taking T-breaks, smoking out of different things, but nothing seems to do the trick.

Also, when I smoke at night, for some reason I get super paranoid. Not even high really, just paranoid.

Can anyone help with any of this??

2. Start making bho and dab.

3. how long were the t-breaks you tried?

4. The longest one was probably about three weeks

5. There was one time recently when I made some firecrackers and ate two and was blowwnnnn... but I tried it again and it didn't work out nearly as well even though it was the same recipe

6. if you don't enjoy it, quit.

7. But I used to enjoy it a lot... I just want it to work like it used to

8. Smoke somewhere different and amazing. Like on the top of a mountain or something.

9. Explore different strains maybe ?

10. it probably became boring because of how frequently you smoke, i know because it happened to me. moderate it. as for the paranoia, has your environment changed, like where and with whom you smoke? if so, you may not be comfortable in these situations

11. Try picking up from a different dealer I find fresh different strain always helps but not for long lol.