Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problem with watching movies and shows high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by abk1016, Oct 15, 2011.

1. So when I smoke and watch tv or a movie I cannot follow whats going on at all. I forget whats going on or see something in the movie that makes me think about something else. Its annoying since I can't follow the plotline, I'm just confused the whole time. The next day I won't hardly remember it either.

And don't say to smoke less either. I literally smoke pea sized amounts of dank or high grade fire. But still its only pea sized or smaller. Is this normal at all? I don't see how people can smoke a joint of weed.

Any ideas why I hardly smoke anything and the tv problem? This happen to anyone else? Thanks in advance guys.

2. I don't see how getting higher will help my situation. Elaborate please.

3. i know what you mean. i tried to watch inception while high, did not understand a thing that happened and got bored.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I 100% understood Donnie darko high years ago but when I watched it sober I was like ..? Still 10/10 tho

5. Watch How High. I guarantee you'll be able to follow it and remember the movie. How High is a fucking classic! :eek:

6. You need to increase your tolerance, you might just be getting super high, start gradually smoking more amounts of follow this : first day, smoke 2-5 times the same amount u usually smoke for the next 3 days do the same thing, then for the next week increase the amount you smoke, still smoking 2-5 times a day

7. Once you get high enough you transcend humanity.

8. I love not knowing whats going on. That way when the movie ends i can just restart it and I wont remember what happened so its like a new movie XD

9. I love watching movies high. I like to hit up the movies after a nice sesh, and its epic. But whenever I try and watch movies at home at night when im baked, I fall asleep way too fast.

10. He beat me to it. You need to smoke like two full bowls to yourself. Then everything will make sense. Trust me.

11. That's happening because of the short term memory loss.

I can only suggest just trying to focus more on the movie.

12. If at first you don't succeed...Sounds like you have a low tolerance and your just getting super baked. Smoke copious amounts and build a tolerance. You will get used to being high and have a better understanding of things while high.

13. This happens to me sometimes too. I've found it usually happens when I'm not really in the mood to watch a movie but I'm doing it anyway lol

14. Haha good so its not just me. Thanks guys I guess I'll either just accept it or smoke more. :p

15. Try not to think too much about following the movie, just enjoy the ride of drifting in and out of movies.

It helps if you watch "Hollywood" movies instead of ones which have more substance like "I saw the devil" which is a Korean movie I highly recommend to anyone.

16. lol maybe your just trying to watch the wrong things high? If I want to watch a movie stoned its usually something that doesnt have too much dialogue, or thats hard to follow to start with. Try out some kung fu man lol.

17. Yah man if im pretty ripped i can perfectly comprehend "stoner" movies like How High, Up in Smoke, Half baked Ex. but if I'm baked and the movie's plot line doesn't revolve around weed im completely lost. :p

18. Its been said, but I believe also u just need more of a tolerance and/or something you believe u can get into. (If u don't want to watch it or not into it sober, u might not get into while lifted).

I myself can always get into stoner movies while blazing with homies and such. But if im alone and stoned I like to watch shit like Law&Order: SVU or I can get into scifi and such more. I just watched a Stargate movie while smoking some kief for the 1st high in over 2 months.

Im however a fan or Stargate and such, but its def easier to get into it when im high. Same with mystery movies (although they can confuse you), horror, and "mind fuck" movies..

Idk if I helped but im stoned and it made since to me :)

:smoke:

Also OP: what's ur name abk stand for? Anybody Killa?

19. Yeah I have that same problem sometimes or lose interest real quick. Got more into watching Earth and Life episodes