problem with my order???

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by RxxR, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Yesterday (11/3/2012) i ordered myself a Glass Sherlock Bubbler - Silver and Gold Fume - Colored Glass and Magnifiers (Glass Sherlock Bubbler - Silver and Gold Fume - Colored Glass and Magnifiers - Grasscity.com). it was a grand total of $232.27 after tax, shipping, and the discount code.
    i ordered with my credit card at 2:55 pm Pacific eastern time and i have yet to receive my order conformation email with my tracking number. i find this a little odd because whenever i order from this site, i get that email right away. since im kind of new to this website, am i just being impatient? or is there something wrong? i've already tried emailing them last night before i went to bed, around 2:00 am pacific eastern time, and havent got a reply yet. (2:50 pm) 11/4/2012. im really hoping that its just some kind of delay that happens every once in a while, someone give me some comfort hahaha

2. oh, also, i didnt use my account to order it, i used a guest account to do it. i wasnt at my house and didnt feel like logging in cuz i was high. i wish i did now.