Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problem with my blunts.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Runninman, Feb 27, 2010.

1. I can roll a pretty good blunt but everytime i do weed falls out the ends. I use swisher sweets to roll. How do i stop the weed from falling out the ends?:confused:

2. I normally hold one end of the blunt with my forefinger while I'm rolling. That finger makes it so there is a 1 cm gap from the end of the blunt and the weed. And on the other side, I just leave a small gap (1 cm). After the blunt is rolled, I use a pen or something and pack the weed, then add more and pack that down, etc until the blunt is done.

3. I put a roach in one end and twist the other end closed after moistening it with my tongue. Light the twisted end.

4. #4 BLitz215, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    never really had this problem but like the guy above me said just roll one end close then you can bite off the end just before you light it to ensure an even burn cause it might bolt if the end is all twisted when you ignite it. Also I found it's easier to focus on the pulling end first when you start the roll. Alot of people I know start off sealing the middle first then work on one end at a time and that works fine it just doesn't dip my chip when I'm twistin one up. Get it to the desired diameter first where your gonna be pullin from then worry about the rest. Also remember you can unroll it and start again if it doesn't quite come out the way you wanted or its too tight. Hope that helps I'm pretty fanatical about my blunts. *edit* also the weed doesn't have to go straight to both ends when you roll leave like an eight of an inch at each end then roll it kinda tight on the end and nothing should fall out.

5. use white owl blunts, start with the mouth piece side, i guarantee it will fix your problem

6. get a dutch or a game.

with the outer leaf you can shape the L with a mouthpiece.

no need for a roach thats just makes it taste nasty from the smoke basically burning the paper. it also cant be great for you you dont know what kind of chemicals were in the paper or card you used.

dutches and games that are properly rolled also burn much slower

7. its really simple...roll a better blunt...

on the ends, take a stick and pack the weed in there tight (like a cigarette)...But I would assume if you got loose tree fallin out your blunts aint tight enough...try rollin it really tight, or just use some cardstock roll that up and stick it in the end like a roach.