Problem with leaves color

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by denwen, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Both of my larger plants are getting this on there leaves, I asked in a previous post but no one answer would like some help before they get worst

2. Forgot the pics sorry

Attached Files:

3. I been watering them with rain water I collected and I don't have a digi ph tester yet it's in the mail so maybe that may of been the problem

4. The pics of the plant as a whole don't look to bad, but if the yellowing persists on the outside edges it's probably a K deficiency. What ferts are you using if any?

5. I bought some stuff at hd it's 12 6 4
    I just started using it

6. #6 sirblaze, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    If you just started using it, then I'de say wait a week and see if there is any improvement, or if it gets worse, then post more pics if the problem has worsened. Usually takes about a week to notice a difference when you just start applying a fert.

I also generally dont worry if its only one or two leaves out of the whole plant, especially on lower growth.

7. Sure will

8. I don't have a digital ph meter yet still waiting for it from the mail the home depot one sucked I got

9. Just got my digi ph tester today abd found out my tap water ph is 7.5 so I'm guessing this is my problem