Problem-The tracking number I received is incorrect.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by sugarpumpkins18, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Has anyone else received a tracking number from Grasscity that read "no record of this item" or something like that? I'm really worried that my package isn't going to arrive. They said they shipped it on 6-30-11; it is now 7-5 and I know it's a bit soon, but I'm just worried because I cannot track my shipment.

Anyone have similar issues?

2. Well I ordered mine on June 10th, and still no sign of mine..I've ordered multiple things from GC, this one is by far taking the longest.

3. It's USPS...a lot of tracking numbers aren't going 'live' until they hit or pass through customs. Open a Support ticket though so Support can contact the shipper and let them know about it.

I got a tracking number from another place the other day for something that was ordered from inside the states and it says it was shipped in September of '09...and is now Out for Delivery in a town across the state. :p USPS financially struggling has caused some issues I think.

4. Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm glad I'm not the only one with similar problems :/
    But yeah, I still haven't gotten the package and the tracking number still shows no record.

5. sugarpumpkins18 I too have had the same problem. I ordered my bong to be sent to a specific fraternity house (wondering if that gives it away that it will be used for marijuana) - could just say it is used for Damiana leaves and what not.. but it has not been confiscated by customs (thankfully)

I Ordered it 6/23, a good week before you ordered yours.

Ive made the mistake of PMing RMJL of my grievous tiring transaction with grasscity but all turns out to be well (I hope). It is best if you just submit a support ticket. Mine was answered in 2 days time and was very informative due to a guy named Guy - funny yeah? He seemed as if he knew his stuff since he sent me a long ass email about shipping (seemed to be personalized too, not one of those automated ones) and believe me, that email was LONG.

Trying to call grasscity via phone line will not work since it is always automated by a female voice and tells you to go to the website to submit a support ticket (really? do something about this) I've probably called every 30 minutes to an hour for 2 days straight trying to get my shipping address changed.

I currently reside in the US (california to be exact) and my package was apparently shipped on 6/28.

You should be fine. Here is what I have gone through so far:

(5)\tInbound Out of Customs, July 03, 2011, 9:31 pm
    (4)\tInbound Into Customs
    (3)\tProcessed Through Sort Facility, July 02, 2011, 10:14 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
    (2)\tOrigin Post is Preparing Shipment
    (1)\tProcessed Through Sort Facility, June 29, 2011, 10:58 am, AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS

In order, my percolator bong has passed customs (as stated in number 5) and is currently shipping towards California. I believe it will take a good week or so since it is in the east coast right now.(assumption)

Hopefully I will receive it on July 23rd, my birthday, and be sky high that day.

Hope all goes well with your order.

6. Well I hope the best for you man, but my problem is that they sent me a tracking number that isn't trackable. And I have submitted one of those support applications and they did reply, but they couldn't help me. All the guy said was something like "Honestly, we really just don't know..." Like, is that really all he could say? Next time I'll think twice before I give my money to Grasscity--as everyone should.

Hopefully my accusation of Grasscity being untrustworthy is wrong, but until I receive valid tracking information, or my package, I'll still have my doubts about Grasscity.

7. i placed an order on the 30th as well. i haven't received my order either but i assume it will be here by at least monday-tuesday of next week.

8. #8 RMJL, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011

Grasscity isn't a shipping company. We depend on the shipper to provide us with a proper tracking number. They do...it's just that we're finding that some tracking numbers do not update or go 'live' until they hit or pass through customs. I'm sure that the shipper was contacted in regards to your tracking number. You're always welcome to reply to the same support ticket to see if any new information is available.

Grasscity.com has been in business for 12+ years and a company doesn't stay around and continue to grow and flourish if they are untrustworthy. Plus, the owner is a stand up guy and would never allow there to be anything untrustworthy about Grasscity.com.

Your order will make it to you. I'm sorry that you got a short reply without a lot of hope attached to it. Please reply to your ticket and just ask about it.

Seriously, everyone...the Support team and the owner of Grasscity only want for their customers to be happy. :) I can assure you of that. It's frustrating when things go 'wrong' especially when they depend on others, such as the postal service and their shipper, to come through for them.

9. #9 RMJL, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011

Cheeryoh, I apologize for missing your PM...I just located it 6 pages deep within my PM's. That's why it's best just to stick to opening tickets with Support because my PM box gets flooded with forum issues and such. Again, my apologies for missing that PM. :( I feel really bad that I missed it.