problem solved....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buddogmutt, Dec 24, 2011.

1. cold soil temps have been the cause of my roots not being able to absorb nutes from soil,along with too high of PH6.8-7....soil temps have ranged from 44-48 degrees.....now PH is a 5.8 and tent temp is at 68 degrees..the highest it's been through out month of Dec...and im sure still rising... THE CURE..i raised my tent off concrete groung and put it on a wooden floor i just built...also covered the side vents of tent so cold garage are wont be sucked in by that 440 inline...now oscillating fan is off,just inline fan and 1000w hps and temps of the garage...humidity is in 30's...temp is 68(so far)...

Attached Files:

2. Hell yeah man getting off cold concrete helps big time. I have to do the same thing, cause I am in an attick. I put my pots up on a piece of white foam. Noticed a difference as soon as I did this. Looking good in there budd. Can't wait to see them full of colas.

3. thanks Tfan...me too

4. as of 10pm(just be4 lights out)...temps were 70 degrees!!!! only 440 inline fan pulling air out...tower fans are off...humidity is 36%....while tent was on concrete..45-55% humidity and temps never got above 59...major improvement!!!! those roots should get back on track, absorbing nutes properly instead of the 38-48 degrees they've been stagnated by.....and they're looking better already!!!!

Attached Files:

5. okay....lights on temp 79 degrees.....lights out temps 68....finally...now they can take off...

6. Nice. I deal with some temp issues myself during winter. It's cold in my attick, so temps like to swing. I used to take care of it by using fan speed controlers, timers, etc. I invested in an Atmospheric controller the other week, and man is it dialed now. Lights on I only have a 3 degree swing. Made my life a lot easier, and my plants a lot happier. You should look into one. Not that you are really having problems, just makes life a lot easier. Mine controls temp, and RH. $150 Looking Good in there Budd.

7. i will definitly look into it...thanks

8. okay...looking much better...back on track...finally starting to bud...temps are all on track...