problem, plx help me out asap?!?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kingjames8, Feb 21, 2008.

1. hi all

my plant just came up the other day and started to develop leaves. when they were still quite small the ends turned brownish. i looked it up and it looked like a heat prob (which is weird cuz it didn't happen last time) so i moved the plants a little farther from the light (CLFs) in my growbox.

so today i go to look at it and theres some sort of white stuff on the little leaves (mold lookin)
    anyone know whats wrong with it, if so can it be fixed?? it's still very small and doesn't even have a full set of leaves yet.

i've started to grow with this exact setup before and it worked on until i forgot to water the plants and they wilted and never came back :(. after waiting for about a month i took out the old moldyish plant remains and am trying again... maybe i should have let the growbox air out more... only 2 chances (seeds) left :eek:

2. Hate to say this but sounds like you either have more information to tell us, or more reading to do.
    Have you read all the stickies in the growing section?

3. i dono what u want me to tell u...
    maybe i watered it too much??

4. He means

• Hydro or Soil (Describe what type of products your using)
    • Type of light? (Wattage, Color Temp, Distance, Light Timings)
    • "Atmosphere" Conditions (Air Temperature, Humidty, Fan Description, Air Type)
    • Waterings (Type Of Water, How Often You Are Watering, Size of Container)
    • PH Range (Of the Water Your Giving, and Runoff Out of Container)
    • Nutrients/Supplements (Brand, Ingredients, NPK Rating, Dosage, How Often)
    • Pictures if possible! (Posting pictures can describe the problem for you)
    • Design and Dates (Size of your setup, and how long you have had it)
    Which is posted in the Read Before Posting sticky.

5. Exactly SSH ;)

6. well its dead now but thats wats goin on...

7. .............:eek:

8. lol..

go read mate.

9. deffinetally watering too much for one :rolleyes:

youll need to read up some more. read some of the longer grow journals, those told me more than any how to.

the grow journal titled "im an absolute beginner! etc etc" something is a great grow journal... its like 60-70 some pages long now but 1-50 is a great read and got me growing proper