Problem or too much ass kissing my plants?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kushman87, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Just a couple of pictures of a couple of seedlings I have currently, I have noticed on a couple out of the 6 the leaves are mostly flat and upwards facing but the leaf edges(you' know the serrated edge of the leaves) are pointing down a little bit as you can see from the pictures, they are three weeks from germination so not even three full weeks under the lamp yet so I'm not too worried as they are still growing pretty well imo. But the serrated edges pointing down is annoying me a little, is it a problem or am I just being too obsessed with my plants lol? Thanks guys![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. by the way the smaller leafs are growing their blades so close together it just looks like naturally deformed growth, i have a sativa growing right now and every other leaf has been deformed to from the nodes growing so close together, where as next to her i have an indo thats growing so flat and wide the leaves look almost cartoonish, like a propaganda type weed leaf you would see with a cross through

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I thought myself that it was a natural deformity but then again I've had some of my best plants with little odd leaves here and there so I guess I'm just worrying too much, I seem to keep my temperatures within an 'acceptable' range, humidity is a little low but not extremely low, I have other plants of the same strain right next to her on the pictures and they seem to be more indica/afghanica styled leafs which do look really nice to be honest but damn! They look much nicer in full blown veg imo. Thanks for the feedback dude! (Y)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum