Problem near harvest

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ganja_Farmer, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Hi all ima few days away from harvest, and i have a problem.
    it all started when the leaf tips on the fan leaves where turning yellow and a little brown.
    and since i started flushing it has been getting worse and worse. even the bud leaves are turning yellow/browning up looks as if they have been burnt. this has to be a deficancy right? but i have only fertalized a few times during its life, flushing about 2 weeks ago. This is the only plant that is like it. its in a pot thats not a perfect size for it but its too late to transplant it. i think? any ideas of what i could do?

2. Not to sure on the browning, but it is normal for plants to go into N deficincy twords harvest once you start flushing(the yellowing is normal) . If you are gonna harvest soon dont worry about it. You want your plants to flush out all the fertilizers so when you smoke you dont taste them. I made that mistake once and the crop tasted worst then any shwag I have ever tasted, and it was og kush.

3. Yea i supose. man i cant wait till its done, we have had a drought of chronic round here for too damn long

4. Wait, a few days and then harvest it......