Problem maybe?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by upn'smoke, Feb 12, 2006.

1. I'm a complete noob at this. so i'm using bagseed, i did the Germination with the cup of water thing and the seed sunk so it meant it was good right? well after 24hrs in the water i put it in the soil and it's been about a week with nothing. is this normal or no?
    i did the plastic wrap over the pot and watered it before i put the seed in:hello:

2. you were only supposed to plant in the soil after you see the tap root sticking out. AND after u see the root it should be at least 1/2 - 1 inch before you plant. it could be doing something under there but my bet is if u dont see anything in the next couple days. start over.

3. That's not germination, that's just seeing if the seed is good. Read the sticky "Germination 420" then do a search on this board and on the net to find out what you should be doing. READ FIRST! ask questions if you have problem with what you read. And don't start out seeds if you don't know what you are doing first. I read on stuff for about 6 months before even gettign my E&F system. And did another week of reading after.

4. I don't know about that Rola that would be a big tap root and w/ them being so fragile you could easily break a 1/2" tap root..... i say less then 1/2" even a quarter .... i usually put it in the soil/medium once i see the little thing coming out.......to each his own I suppose