Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problem getting high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cjackson2435, Jan 20, 2009.

1. So ive been smoking on and off for about 6 months and now i smoke once a week and i still cant really get high unless its like 3 bp's of headies
    what should i do?

2. What's a BP? If you want to get your tolerance down, take a break. If you want to get higher, smoke more.

3. Bp=bowl pack
    i quit for a month and then smoked and it seemed like my tolerance had gone nowhere
    wb firecrackers those do u well?

4. try gettin from a different dealer or somethin, or some stronger strains
    mayne tha person you're gettin it from has shitty weed

5. what are some strong strains besides headies

6. dude i smoke way more than just 3 bowls of headies to get high,
    and im sure the same goes for alot of other people too.
    consider your self lucky.

7. Wow, 3 bowls of headies would do me for sure. And I thought my tolorence was pretty high.

8. one bowl of headies is enough to do me in for a good hour or so.

9. One bowl of mids would get me feelin good for 2+ hours, I love t-breaks.

10. r u inhaling right?

11. a pinch between the gums and cheeks of my weed gets me high as hell from my bp

12. Try a tolerance break and/or buy a vaporizer, that will definetly help you get high if your tolerance is up.

13. i was thinking about just taking a break and doing salvia

14. wtf does salvia have to do with anything?
    rofl

15. Yeah man I hear ya.... I was thinking about taking a Tbreak and just doing meth for a while:smoke:

16. LOL headies. That's your problem man.

You gotta get yourself some dank and when I say dank I mean the most sticky icky dankity dank you can get your hands on.. Smoke one bowl pack of that, and if it's legit and you're not high... Then you're a robot.. You should cut yourself and see if you bleed motor oil...

lol it could be that the bowl is too small and you're smoking dirt weed. Try rollin some blunts man,, if you roll it right you'll be fucking z00ted if you're not used to smoking blunts. :smoke::smoke:

17. You're a moron, GTFO of here with that shit dude.

I can't even tell if you're serious or not... If you're trying to "intelligently" compare salvia to meth then you deserve to be hit by a truck, then have the truck reverse, run over your legs, then reverse, then run over your nuts, then reverse, have the mexican drivers get out of the car and spit on you while laughing hysterically yelling like speedy gonzolaez. Then the mexicans get back in the car and turn on their hydrollic system and go up and down on your nuts while you whallow in agony for this blasphemy that you have spoken, so nonchalently.

Everyone should smoke salvia at least once... I've tried it several times, and quite honestly... don't care for it too much... it just made me geek out in laughter for about 5 minutes straight... To the point where I was literally drewling on myself and just as fast as the trip set it, it was gone....

18. guys i figured out what my prob is, i take conerta for ADD and it wont let me get high, when im off of it i cang et high as shit, word

19. try inhaling. ;)

lol. kididng. but yeah, there shouldnt be a reason for you notgettin high, inhale, and take a breath after just to make sure, exhale. only thing i can think of.