Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation tests

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Durchii, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Hey. I am on probation, and even though neither of my charges are drug related they will test me. I have been clean since January.

What I wanted to know is, what kind of test will it be? Is it usually a urine test when dealing with probation departments? I would think so.

2. how long is your probation?

and yes it will be a urine test

3. One year. And thats good. I was hoping it wasn't an air test.

4. Yeah i am on probation for non drug related charges and alls they give u is a urine test but i pass those all the time and i smoke -- i dont use ne thing to get the drugs out of my system, i have a fast metabolism-- but i wouldnt recommend smoking tho just wait til dun with probation then smoke a shit load.. ill be off probation in a week and a half from being on it for 2 years

5. Sometimes they'll do a hair test at the end of your probation but in Colorado they tell you, from my experience at least.