Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation, Questions.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by breakingtides, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Feel free to add any other posts to this one. 

Okay, so January 3rd I got pulled over with a bowl and grinder. I let them search me, so obviously I was screwed from the start. I also had 3 grams, they did not find on me. (kicked under the car) hahaha. 
    Starting in August I was sentenced with poss of mj .033, DAMN. they scraped the grinder.

Well I am only on testing probation for 3 months. Until October, I haven't smoked in a pretty long time. Ate a sucker and smoked a few days after taking my last test in august, so obviously I'll pass at the moment. after this month, one more test to go. October.
    I am just wondering if, after October, will they test me anymore or am i free to smoke, with just knowing that I may have to clean my system in a time-frame of two weeks. Not hard at all. 

I have 3 months testing probation and 10 months total. Curious on if they may call me in before may to test me. I believe my probation officer will have to call me to meet her, but other than that they can't really get ahold of me, no phone, and i only have to send money in through a drop box. $95 a month. total fines of $556