probation question

Discussion in 'General' started by tsteed, May 10, 2011.

1. i tried something similar to k2 but its so expensive and its soooo unhealthy i can feel how bad it is for me. plus i gotta run to the head shop before 7pm (pain in the ass)

2. amen not everyone plays the game of life with a full deck of cards brah

3. #23 Alrex, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not always. Been chased three times, never been caught and I have a completely clean driving record the 4 years I've been driving. I drive a shitty toyota tercel

But that's with the RCMP and they ride horses

4. over here in kansas for the bomb shit called Pandora is 23$ for 3grams and one bowl is good for an hour lol

5. its not worth running but good job i suppose. next time dont run just stop, the consecuences are far less, running makes u a felon period no matter what charges they throw on top of the reckless endangerment charge

6. wait whattt? explain a little better

7. This is an excellent case against games like GTA. Congratulations, you maybe the next person they use against game creators. Ridiculous.

8. no wayyyy i take full responsibility for my actions i didnt cop out and say GTA made me do it or some phony shit like that. i did it not the creators of a video game.

9. if your going to bash him for askin for help i dont see why your here besides maybe rack up some posts.. dude shouldnt go to jail for life.

10. maybe a psych hospital for awhile (which i did) not jail for life. think about it

11. arn u seem to be a logical person. in your opinion do u think i can risk smoking weed since my crimes not drug related (like likly hood of a test is close to none). or do u think i should quite or do that pandora bs

12. well do you need bud? is there a reason you smoke it to help you in live other then relax? if its already in your system i would just keep blazing. if your someone who smokes daliy then it would take months to leave system anyways. i think the likelihood of you having to take piss tests are slim to none but they are pretty tolerate the first time they test you kinda like a warning if next time its there your fuckd. But being that drugs werent involved in your crime i dont see why you would need to take a test. Thanks i try to use logic most i can, not one of those retard stoners. could always give me some rep if i helped ya out ;)

13. #33 tsteed, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    thanks for the realistic responce i like it!
    how do i give you rep im pretty new to this site

edit* i just found the button i will do that rep now thanks for all ur help ur a good man. blaze on brutha

14. #34 arn1016, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    when i post there is a scale on the right of my post it has a #34 by it click add to arn1016 rep ;) and thanks again.
    edit- haha alright thanks for the rep if yo got more question or need help just private message me or something. Keep blazing and stay out of trouble and those yrs will fly by and you will look back and die of laughter at what you did.

15. Yeah, the terms of any and all probation is abstaining from drugs and alcohol, so expect a random DT, and if you pass you'll likely not get another one. Best to either A. quit smoking, or B. smoke less and use some kind of detox like "the stuff" chewable tablet, as I know for a fact it works for weed. As long as you know when your visit is and they don't pop up at your house to DT you like my PO did not long ago. Luckily I don't get high anymore period so it was no big deal.

16. good to know thanks

17. Bro, i'm not sayin you blaimed the game, but you know people like to take shit and run with it. Some asshole will prolly come along and see your case and say you probably acted that way because of the game. Since you're so young.

18. Depends i had an assault charge as a minor and they piss tested me. But thats because the kid who snitched admitted that we smoked together. If they have no reason to believe that you smoke. And you pass at least the first piss test. They probably won't test you. But one of the conditions of probation is to be drug free. So you never know they might throw in a few.

19. Quit now. So if they spring a test on you when you go to trial you will pass. If you pass the first few initial tests then they will most likely say fuck it no use wasting UAs on this square. Thats what i would do in your position anyway. If after like a few meetings they dont test you then start smoking like once a week and flush your system after every smoke. It will be nice because you will have a lower tolerance when u get off probation.