Probation Officer lied to me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JurBoiPaj, Feb 26, 2014.

1. So today I was supposed to have my last drug test and be let off probation two months early. When I went in, my PO told me I get off next month not this month even though yesterday she told me today will be my last day. So bummed, already bought an O and everything. One more month to go I guess..

2. She fucked you, soory bro!

3. Someone made a clerical error lol

Stick the weed in a drawer in your closet or something. OR..

Practice your rolling again and roll the whole O in Blunts and Joints and stash them somewhere lol

better send those to me to hold onto just in case... :ey:

5. Agreed. Just don't keep them at your place...

6. No.. fuck that.. id stab the bitch

7. Lol, good idea.

8. I stabbed my PO in her vaginal region.....with my dick. I got off but stayed on probation.

9. A haha I see what you did there that made me lol hard :D

10. #10 gentleman, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
    Lol, probation. What a fucked system.

11. yeah - that sounds nice. I had a dick for PO. Not quite the same i guess

12. Stab him in the anal region......i guess.

13. or in the eye

14. Haha im in the same position man. After like 3 months im still awaiting an answer from my PO if i get off in march or june. Such a stupid, fucked system

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. fixed

16. Shit bro..you got lucky. I got a friend that took his last test...the next week they called him and told him he had to take another that it was diluted or some bullshit...and he failed that one. Another 6 mos of classes, and he said everyone in that class had a similar story..diluted, wrong date, error on the paperwork...all kinds of sneaky bullshit.

17. Yeah I've heard the same sotry, I'm not gonna smoke till I have the signed papers in my hand

18. Called that shit on someone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Yeeaahh roll blunts with your oz and have a huge sesh with ppl in a month:p

20. I was in a really similar situation. I was supposed to get off probation on dec 20, and my PO stopped by and said it wouldn't be until Jan 18. Super bummed. The only good thing about probation is the mandatory T-Break.