Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation meeting?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Poposbitch, Sep 22, 2013.

1. I got caught with almost 7 ounces of bud, bags, and a scale. I originally was charged with pwid. My lawyer got my charge reduced to conspiracy to pwid, which is a misdemeanor. I got YOA probation for 6 months cause its my first offense. What all should I expect during my first meeting with my probation officer? Will he drug test me? Will he ask to come search my house on the first day? Also I haven't smoked in 3 weeks and I'm 5'2" and weigh 110 pounds, but I rarely drink water, so will my teat come out clean? And how far back can he test? If I tell him I haven't smoked in 3 months, will he find out I'm lying?

2. 3 weeks ago when you smoked where you already on probation?
    If not just be honest. It won't matter If it was before.
    Yes you will most likely get tested
    I highly doubt he will search your house, but you may get a house visit once or twice.

Good luck

3. My probation officer just came and searched my place last Thursday. But I've been on for about two weeks. So just tell your officer you might not pass because you smoked BEFORE you got on probation and he'll be alright with it. Because that's exactly what I did, and she said it's alright, but I WILL get tested again, so I just can't smoke for a while. Good luck man