Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation / drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazzinBlake, Aug 13, 2010.

1. well i get off probation the 25th, an and me and sum buddys are hanging out on the 16 , my question is , do Probation officers tell u like 2 weeks b4 a drug test? or can they suprise you? and do u think she will test me within those 9 days after i smoke? its been almost 3 months and i havent got tested once!

2. yes, PO officers can DT you at any time. i would just wait it out till ur off probation.

3. you should definitely just wait, it's not worth the trouble it could cause you

4. Just wait it out bro. Turning up dirty would be a pain in the ass in my opinion. Just mind ur p's and q's and ride it out til your off probation.

5. dont risk it. just look forward to how ripped you'll get when you're carefree with no probation.

6. dude im lookn at 1-2 yr probation with the charges i got now... just be happy u have a 1-6 month probation and dont smoke

7. dont smoke, its not worth it.
    just wait