Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation drug test help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imshmaaacked96, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Hey! First of all I'll start with saying I'm a daily smoker with a moderately skinny frame (5'3 115 pounds).
    I quit about two weeks ago but then took two falls (gravity bong hits, geebs, whatever u wanna call em) on Friday. I get drug tested on Thursday (three days from today).
    I've bought Herbal Clean from GNC. I was wondering if I should take it today to cleanse my system or take it the day of the test to mask my urine & if it's worked for any daily smokers!!! I need to pass so any help would be very much appreciated :)
    Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sorry to hear of your situation. Unfortunately you just need to come to the realization that there is a decent chance you'll fail. Having gone through probation myself I know how the temptation is but you might have to own up and accept consequences. You might have been ok since u quit two weeks ago but even on a skinny frame if you were a daily smoker most would say give yourself 30 days...but you smoked AGAIN knowing your on prob? The cleansers are in no way a guarantee despite what their packaging says. You could try synthetic urine but for a prob test they make watch you give the sample. Start exercising and drinking lots of water.

FYI I failed a test on prob (long story, random breathalyzers, tried something that I didn't know the chemical would register as alcohol...) I had no previous record and for that one fuck up they gave me 3 days in jail on the violation (a weekend)...so you may want to prepare yourself for that as a worse case scenario.

I post in all the prob threads I see cause it's not worth it. Take it from someone who did fuck up and was caught (I was doing it daily but was able to squeak by until one fateful morning) once that your few hour high is not worth it. Stay cleaner than a nuns pussy while on probation.

Good luck my man!

3. Dude 100 percent Hypoxic know what he's talking about, I'm finishing up 2 years supervised for some felony shit..... I fail a few uas in my day and the outcome was incarceration and fines and extended probation and room searches.... Shit hits the fan very quickly. Be a mentally strong person and resist the urge. As far as your impending test, best of luck, I'm not educated on store bought detoxes enough to give u a helpful answer, sorry man :)

4. PASSED MY DRUG TEST!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. How'd you pass it?

6. @[member="imshmaaacked96"] how did u passSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Huh, you passed?

Someone must love you...