Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation drug test detox question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ashadeofgreen, Sep 24, 2010.

1. So I started probation almost a month ago, and I haven't been tested yet. I went in about 2 weeks ago just to meet with my officer the first time and he came to my residence to verify I lived there. Anyways, he said that I need to come back today at 9 am to "finish filling out some paperwork". I smoked 2 weeks ago to the day, and a week before that, but before that I didn't smoke at all after I started probation (before was a totally different story haha)
    Anyways, I'd really really appreciate some imput on this. I have a detox, called Strip Natural Cleanser, but I'm hesitant to take it because 1) I don't know for sure if I'm getting tested today (he never said a word about it being today) and 2) I've heard they can test for detox in the drug test.
    Is that true? If I took my detox, would they be able to tell I took it through my test? Would be claiming to take it to try and lose weight (or assist in losing weight) be a credible story for the reason it's in my system?

Please please help, I could really use some answers or guidence.
    Thank you, happy tokes! :wave:

2. thanks for the help, guys.