Probation Count Down

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Oct 23, 2007.

1. So if your on probation, post what you did,how long a sentence you got, then how long you have left.

Possession of Xanax (Felony), Possession of OxyContin (Felony), Possession of Marijuana (Misdemeanor) + tons of other muscle relaxers/pain killers I didn't get charged for. Separately bagged so I got distribution as well.... all this on a school Campus :p

I was arrested at school (expelled of course), Jail, House Arrest, then 12 months probation.

22 more days til I am off!!!! (November 14th!)

2. Well I got hit with a paraphernalia and possession charge about 4 months ago, still haven't heard anything so hopefully I don't receive probation or anything, but props to you all for hangin in that long, respect.

3. Possession of Marijuana and paraphernalia. Took my 125$ glass bong and 6g's. I have to go to the intake officer tomorrow but im most likely receiving probation.

4. this is all long since over for me but i got pinched with 7 counts of paraphernalia, one count of posetion of alc by a minor (i was 20 at the time), posetion of the ganj (31 grams) and 1 count of hauling ass down the road which is why i got pulled over to begin with. yeah i know, it was dumb to haul ass with that in the car. i got fined 2,700 dollars and court supervision till it was paid off. its all behind me now and they cleaned my record.

smoke, im gonna get a nice bag and save it till the 14th and blaze that shit up in your honor cuddy!

5. Constructive possesion of marijuana - felony
    Possesion of mushrooms - felony
    possesion of ecstacy - dropped
    possesion of acid - dropped
    distribution - felony

Only 6 more months

6. Also lost 3800 in cash, a new volcanoe, two glass bongs, a bucket, and two double bubblers. An hp and my car

7. Well, I originally got put on juvinile probation when I was in 8th grade.
    I got caught with a film canister of some Orange Tang. The first dank I ever bought.

The assitant principal told me she got word, "I had pills on me" and asked me to empty my pockets. I didn't feel like it, so she makes me walk to the office, where the School Resource Officer searched me and found it.

I remained on probation until I was 18 almost, because of assorted violations for dirty U/A's and a Failure to Appear. I got off the month before my 18th B day (last july)..

But, before I was off probation, back in November... I had warrants out for the F.T.A, and I picked up a brand spankin' new charge for this bud below (Felony possesion), a scale (Felony pariphernilia) and a bag full of baggies (also Felony pariphernilia):
    [​IMG]

Luckily I wasn't charged with intent... For some odd reason..

They informed me if I recieved one more violation I was being charged as an adult. (I had about 6 drug related felonies at this time)
    I was told by the judge, the next violation was getting me a year and a half in Florence. I passed on that offer.

Had to stay off the trees for 7 months. Not one dirty U/A.

I survived off of Somas and Xanax.

8. Theres a good chance i might be getting probation sometime within the next month, i got 3 possesion of marijuana charges 2 of which i just got fines for and the 3rd is still pending, my lawyer is trying to get it dropped or else i gotta go to jail for 30 days at the end of this month:(Then i got a bullshit fuckin DUI charge pending even though i wasnt under the influence of anything, my eyes were just red and i was driving. So they give me a piss test and that was that. Im hoping i can get the DUI dropped because they have no proof and i honestly wasnt under the influenece.

9. Minor in Possesion (alc i blew a .22 thats why it was a big deal)
    Possesion of under an ounce

three months probation with 34 days left. Im counting down like crazy.

10. yeee! Tommorow will be exactly 3 weeks, to the day, until I am done. I cannot wait!

11. do you guys stilll baze up even though your on probation or do you gotta wait?

12. I do, got tested once at the very begginging and neverr since :D I think they only need 1 test, so if your good , or they think you are, they only require the one test instead of a bunch

13. *knocks on wood*

"shit its my PO":smoke:

14. They are probably going to bust one out at the end of your probation. Just kidding man, who knows. Be careful though.

15. gwinnett county
    driving on a suspended liscence (had no idea it was suspended)
    misdemenor possesion (for a stem in my carpet...)

walton county
    speeding, 18 over(anyone under 21 who gets anykind of traffic violation gets 12 months probation, but you can get off in 3)

get off january 10th!!

16. 6 Month Probation for Possession of alcohol by a minor, possession of paraphernalia. 50 hrs community serve, 6 months, RANDOM drug testing. Ended this past August, a horrible way to end my senior year in high school

17. Nah, because you have one last probation meeting a month before court, then your done seeing your P.O. and they report your info to the judge. My P.O. thought I was a great guy, hard worker, and not a druggy :p haha. He didnt even test me the first time, you know how I got tested? I got busted in august and stopped smoking in fear of a drug test, about 1.5 months later, i went to a shrink (court ordered) and they wanted to test me for ADD. They decided I had ti, and wanted to prescribe me ritalin, but because of the nature of my crime (drug possession) they thought they should make sure ym system was clean before prescribing. I passed that drug test, then when I went to my first probation meeting I showed him my test. He filed it and that was that.

From then on I brought GREAT report cards (from school) and he was jus stoked and said he'd give an excellent report the the judge. or something like that.

Anyways, thas the story :)

18. Oh shit, that reminds me, as part of my probation and "payment to society" i was fined $250 (prolly cuz i was busted on a school zone, plus the weed charge) and 100 hours of community service, which I did at a Senior Center....

19. Shit sucks man, working for free really starts to eat away at you in your head, least it did for me. They told me i HAD to work at the landfill/waste and recyclying center. Almost lost a couple limbs multiple times working there. This system is completely fucked. Luckily, I only had about 175 dollars to pay with court fees and probation cost.

20. I would have been off probation as of July 16th but I was locked up. my probation has been extended for 5 more years. I been smoking since I just out of jail, but Im getting tested on Friday. Im dirty, but I'll just tell the P.O. I was smoking while I was locked up. fuck probation!