Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation and getting thc out of your system

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pete22, Jun 9, 2009.

1. I will have to take another drug test in 35 days exactly and I am wondering if I just smoke today and next few days I will be alright if I work out everyday and drink plenty of water everyday. I took a detox drink for the one today but I don't know if it worked yet and I am not going to risk it anymore. Any advice is much appreciated. Blaze on!:smoking:

2. If you give yourself 30 days and exercise a lot and drink plenty of water, you should be fine. Heck, maybe another few days might not hurt. But I would say have fun for the next five 4 days, then stop and detox for 30 days along with a lot of exercising. I ran 5 miles 4 times a week along with weight lifting and i was clean in about 2 1/2 weeks for a DT.