Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probably the coolest way to ever smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Synned, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Yeah, I've heard of that before. It's pretty neat.

2. That does look pretty cool. Probably will give it a try tonight.

3. See how fucken smart we stoners are that's bitchen:hello:

4. how does this work. wouldnt the smoke go straight up and what does freezing the cup do

5. I guess when the smoke is cooler is sinks. It really works though...try it. I did. Works best if you put a piece of cardboard over the cup with a hole in it, to blow the shottie.

6. lol to wakingmycadaver... simple- cold air = up warm air = down
    when you freeze the cup .. it makes the air thats in it cold
    when you blow the smoke the cup traps all the cold air because the warm air in the room weights more... i've tried something like this but just holding the cup upside down to trap the air .. it does work .. gives you basically more tokes with less tokes =]

7. So anyone give it a shot?

8. Actually, hot air rises not cold air... and it doesn't weigh anything.

9. done it before, my friend "claims" it makes him higher.
    lol cool to try but it just wastes time lol

10. Actually yes, air does weigh something. Just because it's not much doesn't mean you can legitimately say that mass weighs nothing. Everything has weight lol, the hot air is less dense and thus it rises. Cold air in the cup actually cools the smoke, weighing it down and making it denser allowing it to sink.

11. LOL, that is the sweetest thing ever, def. gonna try that shit next time i toke.:smoke:

12. Me and my friends play a game like that, but we drink shots. You get super fucked almost immediatly.

13. some moron is gonna actually try to swallow the smoke ... and proceed to puke.

14. It kind of just pours out of the glass down your throat. It's awesome, and cold ass smoke.

15. i've done it be4. big woop over nada. i didnt feel the smoke as it hit, i guess cuz of the frost but i couldnt even tell if i had been tokin. plus shottys burn the fux outta the inside of ur mouth.

16. Oh,yeah, you're right sorry.

17. Its actually the opposite. Warm air rises... its how hot air balloons work. He blew the smoke down into the very cold glass which cooled the smoke enough to not rise, just stay in the mug.

18. Thats pretty sick, I gotta try that shit