Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probably gonna get in troube for this one!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Aug 7, 2011.

1. ...Who the fuck cares?

2. Associating spirituality with marijuana is common. Believing in God has more to do with religion than spirituality though.

3. Philosophy > Spirituality > Religion

At least in relevance to modern life, and that's all that matters in my opinion. I do consider myself spiritual though

4. You cared enough to open the thread and comment. Something drew you in or you would have just passed this by.

5. Amen brotha:

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” Buddha

6. Really. I don't give a fuck what anybody believes. I am partly interested in WHY people believe the things they do though. If their thoughts brought them to a conclusion and they wanna explain their reasoning, that's awesome. If they're gonna say something like "I was raised this way" or "just because".. meh. Why they believe what they do is what matters in my opinion though, if that makes sense. I mean, the belief itself is important, but yea

7. sure...why couldn't you be spiritual and smoke?

i mean personally, i don't believe in god, i don't try to push my beliefs but the fact that you're smoking, doesn't mean you can't believe in something.

8. This is so true. Thanks to you all for posting. Feeling better about the subject at hand :)

9. Define "Spiritual"...
    Some spiritual people think the rocks, trees and wind are talking to them.
    Other spiritual people are just holding on to a vague notion that there is "Something else out there".
    Which do you mean?

10. That something else is out there

11. I agree. Most likely a troll too

12. What the hell is a troll? You know what's weird...you guys have been giving me shit since I've been on this board, and I'm tired of it. I'm just a nice girl who's trying to do the same things you guys are....hanging out...smoking...reading the message board....trying to relax, then somebody has to come up with shit like this and mess up my buzz.....geesh!

13. Its what they do. They call everyone a troll.

14. I haven't seen them do this to anyone but me, George. Have you had this trouble too? Maybe they should make this a board you have to pay for to keep butt holes like that off of them.

15. And what the hell is a troll, anyway?

16. No, not really, but people scream "troll" to be "in" and to sound cool. Its really not. People that scream "troll" on every post are the real trolls.

17. A "troll" is someone who starts threads and makes up a whole bunch of BS just to get a reaction. Usually a negative reaction....

I don't see it in this thread at all though. Especially based off of your post count and join date.

18. I still don't understand what a troll is?

19. Well, thank you LongBottomLeaf....Ok, I think I got it....well, maybe I am a troll if this is what a troll does....I just like to sit here in the evenings, get stoned and read the message board and post. Is there any sin in that?

20. #40 HippieTrippyBudGirl, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    Hey, LonBottomLeaf, weren't you mean to me earlier, too? LOL!

Yes, you were! On my post about "this is gonna piss some people off" or something like that! The one about spirituality/religion.

BTY, last time I checked a message board is where people get together and converse...is it not? Am I missing something here?

Now, put THAT in your pipe and smoke it! Hahhahaa!