Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probably gonna get in troube for this one!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Ok, I'm just really high and thinking...you know how ya get? Ok, this topic is probably going to cause great controversy, but here goes. Do you think you can be a spiritual person and blaze? Because I do. I consider myself spiritual, not a Bible Thumper, but definately believe in God. What do you guys think? Am I just high and need to shut up? LOL!

2. To answer your last question..... yes.

3. Well, that was a pretty shitty comment.

4. Yes you can.

5. Controversial ? Not at all.
    GC has a section for spirituality etc.
    Plus marijuana doesn't exactly leave some people out, it loves to be smoked by men, women, black, white. Anybody who wants too!

6. I like shit.

7. You should become atheist like an intelligent person.

8. atheism is the way to go..you just need time to think about how absurd religion is and the obsoleteness of having a god...religion was just a primitive answer to questions science can answer today

9. Or consider as many ideas as possible and then draw your own conclusions.. like an intelligent person

10. Soooo..... an appropriate response???

LOL

You didn't really say much..... Especially for a thread titled "Probably going to get in trouble for this one"

The only trouble you would get in is for not posting your question about SPIRITUALITY in the SPIRITUALITY and Philosophy section.

11. Well...It is devil weed.:cool:

12. I didn't realize they had one....my bad....can someone delete this post or how do I do that?

13. True, Oscar.....true!

14. you dont have to be a sober to be spiritual, in fact in a lot of cases people use mind altering drugs to be more spiritual.

and you dont have to believe in god to be spiritual, smoking weed and meditating is my spirituality.

15. A mod will most likely move this for you eventually.

16. I know what I'm talking about...Sometimes.:cool:

17. OF COURSE you can be spiritual and smoke. Many people consider marijuana to be spiritually enlightening. Our modern society had negatively stigmatized MJ smokers as lazy partiers, but we can be so much more. Spiritual, atheist, pursuers of science, family people. Smoking pot doesn't hold you back from being anything you want to be, or would normally be if you didn't smoke.

18. Of course its possible. I know a lot of christian tokers. A lot of things in the bible were added long after the death of christ. Silly standards such as antigay and drug free advocacy were added for the king James version are just ways to manipulate and control the masses.
    It is up to you, and only you, to interpret and follow the bible as you personally see fit.

19. And God said... I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. ..And to every beast of the earth.. I have given every green herb for meat... " Genesis 1:29-30

The bible is interpreted in many different ways...almost as many different ways as there are readers. I grew up very catholic (now atheist), and currently live in a state predominantly LDS, and both religions have very real impacts on daily life whether you practice or not. That said I feel there are many ways to do something which is against a religion (that does not necessarily make it against god) and still be at peace with yourself. I like how you mentioned spiritual and not religious...there is a big difference. So spiritually, weed doesn't have to interfere with a belief if a god.

20. Thanks to the nice people who posted! I know..I hate religion, TicTacToke! So many man made beliefs that I just don't go for :)