probably another lebron james is a bitch thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by letsmokeasweet, Dec 6, 2021.

1. .... this guy makes almost HALF A MILLION Dollars per game. he is making more then that with everything else he has going on. this guy has ‘all of the money in the world’!!
    good for him. he is still a bitch. for the laughs, i would love to hear other instances when he is/was a bitch.

more so, what about the times when he has done good? would love to hear about some positive stories about this very influential individual.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. remember when he couldn’t handle the questioning and he walked out of the news conference?? lmao
    he probably has stacks of cash in that purse he is carrying

Attached Files:

3. who even watches the nba anymore? :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. i haven’t really watched a game in a very long time. of course i don’t have cable tv. i only have an antenna. i don’t know...today’s basketball players are good and all but they have been pampered all of their life, staying in a protective bubble their handlers have them in. plus they grew up looking up at lebron james as their role model sooooo...i guess the next generation is going to be filled with little bitches and in turn, our culture will idolize all of that