Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probably a dumb question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovesToToke, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Well I just wanted to know if weed/bongs/pipes or anything you can smoke weed out of is found in your house, who gets in trouble, the owner of the house or the owner of the paraphernalia?

2. If you're renting the house, you get in trouble.

If the owner lives with you, you both get in trouble.

3. Ah alright, thanks.

4. what happens if a cop catches you with paraphernalia but no weed or any traces of it

5. Technically, it would be used for tobacco, right? It should be good but you never know what will happen. Cops are different.

6. yea but then what would the charges be? possesion of what?

7. Depends on if anything else was found in the house. They could tack it onto a possession charge as paraphernalia if found with a stash.

8. if there are no testable (as in if they were to send it to a lab they wouldn't be able to find traces, ie, brand spankin new clean.) traces of weed on the paraphernalia then it can't be considered para so you can't get in trouble. as far as the law is concerned it's a tobacco pipe.

9. possestion of marijuana parifinalia

10. if it's been used before but was just cleaned with the alcohol/salt method and hadn't been used since would traces appear if you know?

11. I'm not sure what all testing they do at the lab, but I'd be willing to bet that they could find a trace on it even if it's been cleaned. It's extremely difficult on some pieces to clean the insides.

12. I'd say there is a real good chance they won't go through that much trouble if all they find is a little pipe or something.

13. Where there's smoke, there's fire. That's all I'm sayin.

14. Wow i'm baked. Thanks for all the information guys. :hello:

15. Bingo the only time this really comes into play is if it's a traffic stop and they see it in your car...it's a lot easier on them to get ya on a traffic violation than it is to get a warrant to search your house for small amounts.

16. I agree completely, but not knowing the OP's or anyone else's position, I said what I felt would be the worse outcome.

17. the only thing that could possibly happen if you only have the pipe and no weed is a cop could do a field test on the pipe if it was very resiny and he was a big douche. i assume a scrape of some res has enuogh thc for it to maybe come up positive for thc.
    it would never get sent to a lab or some shit especially if it was cleaned

18. Yeah i get what you're saying. It's a whole different breed of cops where I live. I've never been in trouble with the law before, so I'm not too familiar on how things of this nature end up.

19. Exactly, but even if they don't find any weed if they got a bunch of weed-related stuff "shirts, posters, etc" then that'll make it more obvious.