Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pro vs Anti Marijuana Ads

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ninja20p, Jun 26, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmjzaObJ79w]YouTube - Weed Commercial[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu3_1N6t6vw]YouTube - NORML's Legalize Marijuana Commercial[/ame]

After watching them, I dunno about you, but I get the biggest 'What in the fuck did I just see' feeling. Of course its caused by the first one, because it has no facts, or even a point of discussion involved.

Fuck this world needs to get high, and chiiiilll :smoke:

2. Absolutely. I totally agree. +REP my man.

The United States at least has to have decriminalization for it. California soon may legalize it for all adults 21+, so that they can have up to an ounce of the herb on them anytime, anywhere, and would be able to grow limited amounts privately.

All of us smokers know that marijuana is not as bad as many other things. And although, it's not the best thing for you, it's much better than alcohol or tobacco. So many people get the wrong idea about marijuana because of all the propaganda against it. I always tell people that they need to just experience it and their minds will change 180 degrees.

I've been advocating the medical marijuana bills here in Minnesota, and since Minnesota is already decriminalized, we can't do much more after medical marijuana than to have it legalized.

Good post.

3. If California legalizes I think others will follow. Assuming it works and improves the economy.

4. Man I remember seeing that anti smoking ad, it's just as stupid as the "your brain on drugs" one. Gotta love good old fashioned propaganda! Hey Hey, I smoke every day, and I'm a great fucking maintenance man. Shit because of grass I've met many new and good people(few less than great I'll admit but I give everyone a chance), and had a lot of good times baked. Proud to be a stoner, period.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zfuf5EdRRg"]YouTube - Kottonmouth Kings- Proud to be a Stoner[/ame]

5. check this out ! its a anti marijuana ad review ! lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-t8HsHNN-k]YouTube - Current TV Bashes "Anti-Drug" Propaganda Campaign[/ame]

6. Lol, this is great but so true. Honestly it looks like the nation has took a hopeful turn in the last few years. I can see federal legalization happening within the next 5-10 years.

7. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen...EVER.

Hahahahaha. So true though...the above the influence ads are just absolutely ridiculous. I always just tell my mom that I'm in college, I have a job, I take care of my responsibilities, and I'm doing well in school...so how is marijuana ruining my life?

The only thing she says back is: "....well, it's illegal!"

And then I proceed to explain exactly WHY it is illegal, and how it shouldn't even be illegal.

8. Lol I have always stole from my little sisters and got straight D's.

9. lol wut :smoke:

10. Yea, you give that same sixteen year old salvia to put in that bong. wtf talking dogs, aliens, man ah that was great, I am so putting this on fb:hello:

11. This is the low point of my life to date. The best part of my night was getting stoned on pipe scrapings and kief and be happy about posting something on fb. There's your anti toking ad.:confused:

12. Wut u mean

13. nothing. your talking in reference to the first ad right?

14. I absolutely hate ATF. They're ads have so many lies in them. And they're site has so many lies about marijuana too. It pisses me off.

15. Then watch the review :D scroll up.

16. I did. They're so right. All ATF is doing is lying to kids.

17. So...a few things.

The NORML vid was excellent

The guys right the talking dog vids are trippy as hell

The joint they showed at the end of the leeches commercial. Wow. Maybe you should get a rolling machine mr Drug czar.

Whenever the propagandist facist nazi assholes want to portray weed stereotypes, they always make it look like the person has been smoking some heaaavy medical indica. It's called Sativa assholes, do your research!
    :smoke:

18. Yah well if they told everyone the truth everyone would smoke.

19. I've never even gotten a D.

And I don't have a little sister.

I didn't make my mom cry.

And I didn't ditch my friends.

Shit, I'm missing out. Maybe I'm not smoking the right weed...