Pro mix vs FFOF help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Arcticgrower11, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I'm starting my 3rd grow and I've been stepping up each grow with better techniques and products so my next big decision is Foxfarm soil which I've used before with adding 1/3 perlite or should I try the pro mix?

I'm doing a 600w closet grow. I will be using advanced nutes - sensi with b52, big bud, bud candy, and voodoo juice.

If I switch to promix can I still use all the nutes, also how is the drainage cause I'd like to flush once a month and how often do you need to water with promix?

Even the smallest hints will help
    Thanks everyone

2. i use the promix and it drains well you dont need to add pearlite to or anything i do use the promix hp. and i use the general hydro base with advanced nutes additives and i feed 3 times with nutes once with water and i dont have anyproblems with salt build up or anything really hope this helps

3. Thanks budz
    I've seen alot of people say they add lime or other stuff for ph... I was thinking about just leaving it as is and letting my own water and nutes take care of the ph... Any thoughts?

4. i've got the general hydro ph down and what i've noticed is i need to add about 1/4 teaspoon per gallon to bring it down a bit but lime will work to just not as consistant