Pro Legalization Arguement

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Sativa Hangover, Jan 26, 2013.

1. What if I told you that a hundred pounds of legally grown marijuana is less dangerous than a single tobacco cigarette?

What if I told you that the amount of marijuana sold in the US illegally every year is enough to arm 600 million terrorist, and violent criminals every year?

How disgusted would you be with your government for lying about the effects of marijuana, and neglecting to implement what would be a multi-trillion dollar industry generating enough profit to pay off all national debts, and still have enough left over to fully develop third world countries?

Well it is true, and you should be disgusted.

Anyone who has a little time to do the research on Google would see it clearly.

So, don't take my word for it, find out for yourself.

Let's start with some fact about Marijuana(AKA: Hemp, Cannabis, The US Constitution)

101 USES FOR HEMP

2. weed won't end the US debt, please stop saying that.

3. ^ second there is no way to pay off the debt

the only monetary value it has is the fact that you can grow it and support yourself, other than that it can't pay off the debt, nothing can pay off our debt.

4. I like that! I think I'll make it into a bumper sticker. Thanks!

5. The hundred pounds of weed is more dangerous than a single cigarette if you drop each on your head.

6. ^ world first registered marijuana death for sure.

7. A billion* dollar industry... and this would be enough to fully develop 3rd world countries? Cmon mayne. I'm all for arguing in favor of pot, but these exaggerations don't help out our credibility.

8. Actually it could help fully develop 3rd world countries seeing as you can grow it and when you do it fertilizes the land that we've effectively destroyed over there, and with the plant you can make everything from houses, to food, to clothes, and even automobiles and fuel. It can be almost turned into anything, and the remainders can be composted back to make fertilizers. It's literally one plant that can help people and countries to become almost completely self sustainable if really embraced properly.

9. Quit with these "arguments". The simple fact I am defending a naturally growing plant for its legality,regardless if it is harmful or not, is enough to cast shame to marijuana laws almost everywhere around the world. Lots of dangerous plants are perfectly legal, but no one is complaining. Worst of all, prohibition has created the research chemical scene because people are still trying to catch a buzz.