Private Messages

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by deafeningsilanc, Jan 4, 2007.

1. So i like to keep certain discussion topics out of pulic view, but this PM system youve got here is outdated.

All im asking for is a little respond button next to the quote this message one, so you can see like in an email, what you are responding to without having to go to send new PM, forgetting how they spell their name, and then forgetting what the person said and what you were going to respond to...

2. I agree, but nothin is perfect dude. heres a remedy cuz i pm alot. copy name, forward, past name, type message, respond. it works for me cuz i do accedently hit forward thinking its reply.

3. Uh...I just hit Quote and reply. What the sender said is there and then you put your reply above it or below it. :)confused: Maybe I don't really understand what the author of this thread is saying but if I'm reading it right, then just hit Quote.)

Now, what I hate about the system is that you have to go back to your Inbox to read your next message. I'm swamped with PMs on a daily basis and a Next button would make me a very happy girl! :D

4. just push quote dewd, then delete their quote bit if you dont want it there

5. haha that works too, btw mister2 nice grow bro.

6. thankyou very much

7. oh well if i knew it was that easy...

i was pretty sure i had tried that, and it hadnt worked right for some reason.

oh well thanks for the helping the SP-ED

8. Lol. I always wondered why they didn't just put Reply instead of Quote.

9. test test

10. ok got it :)