Pritzker to legalize recreational marijuana in Illinois 'nearly right away'

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by cleanbudz, Nov 10, 2018.

1. What up dude? Im assuming ur from this wonderful state too? Im from southern il.. Back in the 70's-80's the skunk plants around my dad had access to was short bushy, & was so freaking sticky. The luttle town we lived in was known by others for its genetics that when ud tell em where u from they wood all first say o that town is known for its skunk. But if u look up skunk genetics online they say its more sativa. But from my memory dads plants was allways indica just buy bud shape and the way plants grew into short stocky bushes. I wonder if we just had the more indica leaning phenos? But it sounds like uve had access to skunk. What was it like when uve had it? Im wishing id have sum of his old seeds he had back then just to see what it was like. My first yr of growing was in 97-98. Still love growing it and its just a very neat process that il allways do. Just wished Illinois wood wake the fuck up and jump on board with it.. But nice to meet u..✌

• Like Like x 2
  2. I thought I read somewhere (Leafly?) that alot of current strains incl. skunk---I had some skunk #1 seeds i bought in Amsterdam---great plant but it really stunk up the house---I don't know what I was thinking when I bought them lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Was the skunk u had a short bushy plant or long lanky. Yes we woodnt have alot of strains we got these days if not for skunk. Leafly is pretty good app for strwin info ive had it for yrs. But dam if uve been to Amsterdam thats neat as all hell.. When i think European pot i think of greenhouse seed company and any plant ive seen from their genetics have suckd. A good buddy wasted money on seeds from them yrs ago. They was either herm or mutant regs but he was disappointed.. But i allways think of them anytime i here of that . how was ur trip there? Was their good herbs? Howd they rate to good old American genetics? Ic uve never been to Denver area i heavily suggest u do so.. It was so stunning with the veiws and just how laid back the vibes was .. I had a old 70 something yr old man explaining how to get to his favorite dispensaries. Gas attendant worker he was. Lol. I see ya bro✌

• Like Like x 1
  4. Theres tons of different kinds of skunk bud both indica and sativa and in todays world its everywhere. I've been growing for over 30 years but even if I hadn't it's still easy to find. Just have to know the right people. Unfortunerly you don't.

5. Thanks man! It's definitely a fun city to visit---whenever they say America's the land of the free, I wanna say "well you've obviously never been to Amsterdam", lol. When I first went there weren't any states that were legal here, so it was interesting to actually go into a place with a menu of weed---and it was the first time I'd smoked hash in ages since that was readily available too (along with mushrooms). It's a really laid back place as you can imagine, but also a really pretty (and small) city to walk around stoned in. All the weed was top notch and places like Barney's Farm have their own coffee houses and stuff.

The first time I grew the skunk (fem seeds), I didn't know anything about stretch, so I vegged til it was about a foot and a half tall, and it was a little over three feet when it was done--I was getting scared it was getting so big cos I was only growing in a closet, lol. The 2nd time I did it to use up the seeds, I kept it short on purpose. I'm not a huge smoker so a little lasts me a looooong time---especially when it's strong (which it was). Thankfully i have some friends I could give it to.

Denver sounds great and I'm sure I'd enjoy it there----thanks for the suggestion! I'm glad there's finally places in the states where people can just relax and enjoy it.

Good talking with you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes ur correct skunk is around but obviously im not as important as urself to no the right people whos got it.. Besides i b willing to bet that your "right people" dont have the right REAL SKUNK anyways ,especially here in this state..In my first message to u , where do u see the disrespect as u gave me? I guess cause uve grown for 30 yrs u can look down on others who have only grown for 20yrs? So much for myself just saying nice to meet i

7. Thx bro for replying back and posting info on our state. I enjoy chattn with u and popeye spinach also. Thx u guys for posting info!✌

• Like Like x 2
  8. Chill out. All I said is you dont know the right people and you dont. I dont know where you're coming up with this being important stupidity, I said nothing like that. Grow up and relax.

9. #109 PopeyeSpinach, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    If i wanted to seek out some skunk I could get it.but i just smoke what i grow, and due to Jobs i had i just started smoking again in 2015. I quit in 2002. Man did i miss it tho...

But my memory of skunk was some dank steamy stuff that smelled like a for real skunk, tastedthat way too. And it was indica as a mofooooooo, dry mouth Couch lock. I want all the food and sweet tea lol.

I have some skunk kush from growers choice going right now, but i dont know if its going to be what i consider skunk.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Its been quite sum yrs since anyone, let alone from sumone as u tell me to grow up.. Im 6ft4 &240 i think im grown up bro. If u dont have anything nice to say or info on illinois then y even say a word on here.. U chirped in 2 times telln good people how we dont no the right people as u.. So if u dont got anything nice or informative to say then troll another forum group mr skunk they might put with ur arrogance.

11. #111 killset, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Lol what is your problem? Smoke some weed and relax before you stroke out. I'm by no means arrogant but you sure seem to be on top of a soap box. I could give a shit less about your height and weight bud. Every guy is 6'4" behind their phone...lol Grow up a little bit in the mentality department bud

12. #112 Big terps420, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    See u dont read correctly do u? Point out one comment where i disrepected others as u did? If u look at ur profile ur doing nothing but b a smartass everytime u comment on sumthing.. Not just me. So like i said b4 if u got nothing good to say then bug off and troll another thread and leave the considerated people alone.. Nobody thinks being a cocky smartass to others is kool.. Karma wil bite u back in the end when ur a smartass to everyone . ive got plenty of herbs to smoke on so plz just try and pick on another group and leave us b with ur smartass comments boy. Im done wasting my time with sum wise guy that has nothing good to say to others.. Go smoke all that real skunk u got and leave us alone mr skunk the 30 yr grower.

13. Anyone ever notice how everyone on the internet is 6'4" & 240
    I'm sorry I hurt your feelings bud. There it's all better now. You can stop freaking out over nothing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. No way would I be in Denver CO with the way that city has gone to shit in the last few years. when we was there last year and just not a place I'd live... way too fucking expensive across the whole state and seeing folks taking a piss out in public, and all the homeless sleeping all over the place, na, fuck denver

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. #115 Big terps420, Apr 21, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    thxi didnt say every inch was dream land. And i agree if u seen that then thats horrible. But the south eastern part isnt to bad as far as price of living.. But u got admit the veiws are jaw dropn. I didnt see what ur talkn bout tho.. Not to say it didnt happen just i was loving the veiws and cheifing on the best concentrates money could buy. So i was in clouds whole time. Sorry u didnt enjoy it. If u think denver is bad come check out St Louis or East St Louis or Chicago and then see why i say denver was beautiful when i witnessed it. Thx bro 4 ur opinion i respect it.

16. There's not as many homeless as other metro cities, pretty average of you ask me. Nothing even close to the numbers of homeless in Chicago or Houston.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Ya with those veiws and buds every where out there, u bet ur ass il b going back.. Hopefully on a one way trip to stay for good.. I enjoyed it ..?

• Like Like x 2
  18. I saw more homeless people in Seattle than any other city I visited.

don't make fun of East Saint Louis, they got the best strip clubs around lol