Pritzker to legalize recreational marijuana in Illinois 'nearly right away'

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by cleanbudz, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Everybody's doing it.

Excellent.

2. Right before he installs a chip into every pipe and introduces the "inhale tax"

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. He spent 170 million to get a job that pays 133k a year ...but hes not gonna make any money off the industry im sure.

I near vomited when he said he likes Washington States model. Fuck Washington states model, those douche fucks wont let people grow. I guess you're supposed to to buy from dispensaries only.

I could totally fatboy prickster make the highest cannabis tax rate in the country paired with laws against home growing.

Fingers crossed we dont get lame ass legalization

4. Any state that doesn't let you grow, are a bunch of good for nothing greedy pricks (showing restraint) The only reason to not allow people to grow is because they want the money, but it accomplishes nothing, people will still run to the black market...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. No argument here

6. With the direction things are going, it's only a question of time before Cannabis regulatory greed bullshyt sits out in the light of day. It's the poster-boy example for hypocrites the world over. For decades they sit on the ban squeezing every pharma, tobacco and drop of alcohol profit and tax revenue. Then in a period of a few short years, the cocksuckers flip-flop and now all of a sudden it's A-OK - long as we get the money.

Mutherfuckin' cocksuckers the lot of them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ya everyone is jumpin for joy over the cannabis movement cuz they let them have some regulated bs....

look at Canada for example. You can grow up to 4 plants per household, not per person. But they can only come from licensed seeds or licensed clones.

Which tells me if someone ever kicks in a door up there and finds four pot plants that don't have a traceable history to a certain place, said household is in trouble....

8. I will lose my fucking mind if it ends up going that route..

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Yeh, I read "Washington" and marveled at the ignorance. I bet it will be legal federally in 24 months. They'll all want votes. Hell, Trump could call for it. 2020 ballots will have legal weed on it in Florida, Arizona, may be others too. This April, NY and Jersey. Etc.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Im gonna be so pissed if thet dont allow growing . Or butt fuck it where each clone or seed is registered

• Like Like x 1
  11. It’s Illinois you already know they’re going to fuck us somehow

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. While next door in Missouri they passed Medical that anyone can easily join, and they can grow 6 each, i believe...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Any legislation without home cultivation is not true legalization. Its regulation. I'm not paying for something I can produce myself!

• Like Like x 1
  14. The original bill proposed had a provision for home growing. But I'm figuring that we're going to be getting in at the beginning of States legalizing without that. Michigan is already looking at revising their home growing and taking it away.

States like Oregon got so stupid with home growing, and making licenses for growing so freaking cheap they fucked it up for everybody with $50 ounces of weed due to a surplus

• Like Like x 1
  15. Where did you read that about Michigan? Do they have a situation happening like Oregon?

16. Well theres the catch 22...if the feds legalize it, but the states already have a system of control in place. Then just cuz its federally legal to have, doesnt mean its legal in your state.

Just cuz politicians say they support it, doesnt mean they support it for the right reasons.

• Like Like x 1