Pritzker to legalize recreational marijuana in Illinois 'nearly right away'

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by cleanbudz, Nov 10, 2018.

• Like Like x 2
  1. When i click on link it wont show anything to do with growing or legalizing pot.. Maybe its my cell wil check again but thx for info bro

2. Yeah give it another shot---I just tried it again from my phone and it still worked--thanks!

3. I did and it worked now. Thanks bro for posting the latest info here in this wonderful state.... I cant think of any other place id like to live ..... Thx dude

• Like Like x 2
  4. Oh man - - you're so welcome! Glad it finally worked.

Yeah, all this news has been keeping me super psyched for things to work out, so I try and keep up with any developments as much as possible. But if any other locals beat me to it, please feel free! :coffee:

5. Ya if it passes iil il kinda b torn between legal and not.. Ypur thinking now wjy wood it b a nad thing for it to b legal? Well there wil b so much weed thats grown with harmful chemicals, cured to fast, over priced,& taxed very heavily.. Also for example growers like me who grows outdoors and inside that when times get ruff cash flow, i can make a xtra 5-10 thousand real easily and quickly as long as quality is top knotch.. I grow for myself and father usually . but if legal i wood lose that xtra cash.. It might not b considered right but tax free cash allways helps when i got kids and wife depending on me to provide. If its good potent smoke it can s3pl like hot cakes at 90-110 a quarter/ or 350 a zip.. I no people in cali that grow feilds full each year thats killer. But with it every where they cant give it away.. Its was like 800-1100 a pound out there a pound... I could be wrong but if it passes and we get to grow only 5 plants, them bitches will be sum redwoods.. Huge bushes.. Ok il quite rambling now just sum thoughts i worry bout if it does pass. If i cant legally grow at home then i hope it fails.. Cause 1 things for sure is that unless im 6ft under or behind bars i wil allways grow no matter wtf they say. Lol. But ya keep on posting your info when u can bro i apprciate it!✌

• Like Like x 2
  6. I totally get it---and I think no matter what there'll always be an underground market for it. To me it's sorta like when someone bakes and sells pies and cakes to their friends and neighbors etc---they're not an official business, but... people still enjoy it on both sides.

In any case, here's the latest from today's paper---full disclosure, the article drifts away from weed but picks up on it again at the end---best thing it enforces is that he's looking to push this thru sooner rather than later.

Legal pot no pipe dream for Pritzker — hopes to pass ‘strong good bill’ in weeks

7. That was the perfect analogy with the cakes and pies. Good words dude couldnt of said it better!
    And i hope its sooner . thanks again for looking out for us by posting whatever is currently going on in this state. Thx bro

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks man! I don't think they'll cancel the home grow aspect---for one, because he said he wants it included, and two--the seed market and all the related grow tools are another money making aspect it would be dumb to ignore and lose out on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I get it, but I don't think you're going to get those prices after legalization and everything is running. Maybe for the first couple years while dispensaries are setting up and catching up. But I can get top shelf stuff around where I'm at from 200 a zip now.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Ya ur exactly right. Once its legal itl b cheaper. The thing with my area is that theres hardly anyone that grows and if they do its just average at best.. Hardly anyone wil buy seeds too. Bunch of bagseed growers. Which is fine but alot of times u never no what ur growing cause evergone that sells it says o its sum fire kush... But reality is that tbey dont no wtf they talkn bout alot of times.. The dispensaries wood b good imo for the various concentrates they carry. That wood b only reason id go in and shop at dispensary.. Also the wife and i like the co2 distilld vape cartridges.. But only way to get em is if a buddy went on vacation out west and brought sum back.. But ya i agree with u on what u said with prices. Thx

• Like Like x 2
  11. #92 PopeyeSpinach, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    Vape is all anyone wants....I can score the 1ml oil vape cartridge around here around 30-40 bucks each.... People still get flower, but only cuz they can't get concentrate.

I love smoking it, LOVE IT!! but I just cant take it anymore. Im 40 yrs old, smoked cigs from 14-36, have had athsma my whole life. Im actually healthy and do alot of exercise and work on my property. But if i spend a few days off the wagon and enjoy some smoke i feel like i cant get a full breath in, then my anxiety pings off that, then im smoking to stop anxiety but cant breath more and then it just sucks for a few days when i stop lol

I use a Pax2 for dry herb vaping, but once i can buy some oil cartridges and am comfortable legally with growing more than a couple plants at a time, ill probably turn 90% of what i grow into concentrate.

Honestly i just need an alcohol still to reclaim everclear and ill be making my own. Its too spendy losing everclear each wash.

Ive never ever, in 12 attempts, had an enjoyable experience with edibles, so that option is sadly out. I might give it one more shot when i can buy a regulated dose.

12. Dam sorry to hear that it does that to u. I no athesma isnt a joke itll put sumbody 6ft under if not carefully.. The vapes is dam good. I agree. The co2 is the best ive had. However tbey did it b4 co2 was hard on throat. When the wife and i went to denver for 2 days it was the best experience ive had in sum time to just not feel as if im a horrible person cause i choose to smoke Mary jane and grow it. Im 39 , dont drink, not a drop since high school. That was 19-20 yrs ago.. Dam im gettn old

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ya i hate it cuz i so enjoy a good smoke of some dank herb. But even wife says i snore more and have sleep apnea if ive been burning alot. I can still smoke but its gotta be like a saturday night only thing.

Ive got some skunk growing right now, best bet ima toke some of that when its done. I havent seen some good skunk in IL in 15-20 yrs

ive gone to vegas a couple times and had Butane extracted shatter, crumble,and butter...the shatter was Anslinger. Butter was King Louis the 8th, crumble was pineapple haze honeycomb..

King was great for sleep. Knocked me cold

Anslinger was ok for day use but i shoulda got GSC..

The pineapple stuff gave me a heart attack, no more pure sativa for me. But the awesome thing was I just put the anslinger back in, and within 2 hits the panic heart attack was gone.

• Like Like x 2
  14. My wife has anxiety and high blood pressure. She can b all up tight and worried bout everyting in life . for yrs she wood never ever accept my invatation of trying weed for her anxiety. Well bout 6months ago she finally did try it. And let me tell u what its like i have another kid ...lol it just totally puts her in coma..lol shes as useless as all hell.. No matter what kind she smokes its all ways coma..just like a hit or 2 off my joint.. BUT SHE SAYS THAT IT DOES TOTALLY WORK FOR HER ANXIETY.. Its like a ton of bricks was lifted off her. Once she can build her tolerence up a little bit hopefully the tko coma wont happen.. But another good thing for me is when she smokes she totally is like a dog in heat ... Lmfao lol.. Anyways .... I smoke all day everyday 24/7 for since 18yrs old. The habit that needs to b banned is cigerettes. I cannot stop smoking cigs or herbs.. Cigs r the absolute worst habit a human can do and yet its fine to buy them over counter...Luckily where i work dont piss test. Small 5-6 people machine shop. I run million dollar high tech machines for a living usually ripped outta my mind. Iol. R u in the southern part of the state? I get u guys mixed up with people i chat with. And did that really give u heart attack or waa it just real racy? Like u did a 8ball of cocaine? I got pics of all the concentrates, and buds i got while in denver too if ud like to see em.. Vegas is a place i wanna go see at least once. But my bucket list plaace to go see is northern California where their is them 300ft redwood trees.. It being legal there is plus also. But thx dude enjoy chattn with ya bit me back when ur free .✌

• Like Like x 2
  15. Im not a gambler but i love vegas. I do play and one time we did really good. My wife and i that is. I recommend Girl Scout cookies for Vegas. That happy euphoric kid at disney world Want to Have Fun feeling that it gives you is perfect for that City. Not to mention GSC makes me hornier than a puppy with two peckers... Omg omg omg i wanna do it again lol. The lights, the sounds, and soooo much to do. The inside of the MGM Grand, good lawd is that place HUUUUGE.

I'm a in the southern part of the state. I live in a subdivision but I'm fortunate in that my backyard doesn't face anything but Woods. I'm at a dead end so I can walk out in the backyard and take a piss and nobody can see lol, i have a hindu auto i been putting out in the day time. Fuck it were almost there, I don't think the cops are going to do shit. Especially not when they're talking about legalizing growing and expunging the record of people. Not to mention two of the three neighbors that could see into my backyard if they wanted to walk into the woods, well they smoke anyway so whatever.

But ya man, you need to drop the cigs. Trust me man i miss getting high and then getting that cig smoke boost. But cigs are going to give you cancer, I was on and off the wagon for years and then once I found out that they spray tobacco with radioactive fertilizer I was done. Google it, each pack of cigarettes is equivalent to 300-500 chest x-rays worth of radiation. And the fuckers get government subsidies smh....

I sometimes wonder if tobacco isn't what they gave to us to try and fend us off from weed. You ever notice how someone who's never smelled weed before, when they smell it for the first time they immediately asks what that smell is and are attracted to and want to investigate it. Almost as if there is a subconscious Primal programming in our DNA know that smell. I remember the first time I smelled it at a concert with my dad and asked him what it was and felt attracted to the smell.

But instead they're like give them tobacco, that'll calm their nerves a little bit too lol..

Switch to ecig man, its alot easier on ya, I use those and just kept going to weaker and weaker liquid until I was basically vaping nothing but liquid with no nicotine. After that it was easy to quit, you can taper yourself down for a month or two years if you wanted. I did about 2 years, I didn't like any of the flavors at all. I just got plain unflavored E Cig liquid. Although my wife Vapes something called cowboy and it's not bad, kind of reminds me a little bit of a Marlboro Light but only cuz I haven't had a Marlboro Light in about 4 years now.

And no, the pineapple Haze honey comb didn't give me a real heart attack, it just gave me the race pounding heart in my chest tight chest couldn't breathe feeling. I've never done good on sativa stuff. Even Tahoe OG will give me anxiety sometimes cuz it's a little too sativa for me.

I also work in a small setting in the food industry, it's a factory but it's family owned and the family smokes too so it's all good. I actually vape oil carts at work sometimes, they dont care. I have a back injury so they know whats up.

Well I'm going to go be crabby, cuz my tolerance is up so high from smoking morning to evening since 2015 that I'm having to do a little bit of a T break right now.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well up to 5 plants is currently a misdemeanor in IL so i doubt they'd bother--incl. for the reasons you mentioned.

Congrats on kicking the cigs for so long!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Nope, too much liability now, even past 5 plants its unlikely even with a noticeable smell that anyone would do anything cuz they're going to look like assholes if they kick somebody's door and he's only got three stinky little plants in there.

Thanks... I fell off the wagon last year bumming them from a guy at work just at work, started feeling like shit, couldnt breathe through my nose again...i think that was the last moment of weakness with cigs.....

I wonder if you could almost replace smoking cigarettes with high-cbd low-thc cannabis... I've never smoked high-cbd flower so I don't really know what it's like. But I've taken lots of CBD

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. If you haven't seen good skunk in the past land of Lincoln in 15-20 years, you don't know the right people.

• Funny Funny x 1