prison pen pal

Discussion in 'General' started by Beezy44, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Hey guys so yesterday I was baked out of my mind and I was watching the tv show lockup and they where following this man who had just been released from prison, he served 14 years for GTA. The whole point of the show was they wanted to see how he changed, and I could tell from watching that this man has had something change his view on life in there, he was re united with his family finally and was his brother's best man at his wedding the day he was released. Anyway to get to the point of this, I ended up googling can I have a pen pal that's in prison, and apparently the answer is yes! There where many sites with list of prisoners that have payed a fee to put a add on the internet in order to gain someone to write to, and in some cases a female or something for when they get out. I was reading some of the things they put in the add about them selves ( the site shows when they will be released and what they are incarcerated for) I can't help but want to write a few of these fellas just to maybe give em some hope, I've always wondered what was on a prisoner's mind ( other than escape) so I think I'm gonna send a few letters out, been forever since I've hand written a letter, but just imagine when they receive mail from a stranger that's interested in they're story it must be Christmas x 100, cuz you know they probly know that no one on the outside gives two shits about them. Long post I know but I just wanted to know what you guys think, would you do it or ever thought bout it? And before someone post that o they just tryin to scam u for some money for commissary or sum, no that will not be the case.

2. i thought about that before, but then i was worried they'd know my address when they came out and shit. AHH!

3. Tru, I never thought of that lol well the person I was gonna write dosnt get out till 2020, it's weird cuz some are like convicted of manslaughter n murder, but if u just read what they say u wouldn't think so, it's trippy, most likely I'm gonna write a drug dealer since I can relate a little lol

4. i know exactly what you mean lol, you got me searching through again lol. doesnt say how long they have been in there though, not on the site im on anyways. what site you on?

The LARGEST & BEST Prison Pen Pal site on the Internet! lol

people get caught up with the wrong people and make some bad decisions and they are branded for life, when they arent really like that. its sad really.

5. Prisonpenpals.com they have females too, not relay on the plus side tho,when u click on a person's add u will see it on the left hand side next to the pic

6. You have to aggree to the two disclaimers asking you if u r over 18 then click prisoner ads , ur on the right sight tho just look around

7. yeah i'm on that site lol, it tells you when they get out, just not how long they've been in. which is kinda annoying. i wont write to any of them but they are quite interesting to read lol

8. It's a lonely place, I'm sure whoever you write to will really appreciate it. You're not only sending them a letter, you're sending them a piece of the outside world. Imagine if you were in there and somebody cared enough about you that they sacrificed a piece of their normal life to conjure up something with the sole intention of sending it to you.

Magic, bro :bongin:

9. I just found that u can write a foreign prisoner too! That's amazing, now how do u think some guy locked up in Holland would feel gettin random mail from the us, he probably dosnt even know any1 here, I could google translate to write in that language

10. You also have to think about how some of them might not even have paper, pen, envelope and stamp to write you back. Some states in the US don't provide indigent commissary for their inmates.

11. [quote name='"KangarooBunny"']You also have to think about how some of them might not even have paper, pen, envelope and stamp to write you back. Some states in the US don't provide indigent commissary for their inmates.[/quote]

Good thinking, I should be able to send them pen n paper n some stamps huh? Or u think they would have to get it

12. While recently writing a friend in FLDOC, I wasn't able to send paper and stamps even.

It's not like that everywhere, so I think it's depending on circumstance.

13. Convicted of having sex with 14 year olds and dogs.

:confused: read his last paragraph if anything.

dude needs to stay in there.

14. he does need to fuckin stay there.. creeeeeeeeeeeep

15. Damn.

16. Dear god. And he speaks as if it's all good.

17. Exactly. That's the worst part I think.

18. must be a real animal lover

dude is an absolute freak, and expecting some bisexual girls under the age of 26 to live with him and all that lol fucking crazy ass motherfucker right there

19. [quote name='"Dope Antelope"']must be a real animal lover

dude is an absolute freak, and expecting some bisexual girls under the age of 26 to live with him and all that lol fucking crazy ass motherfucker right there[/quote]

Right! As if fucking 14 year olds ain't bad enough, and dogs. He wants a bi woman under 26 Lmao gl on that one