Prime's Many Widows. ( Auto grow )

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by M9Prime, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Some beasting beauties

Kevieboys family adventure grow

2. Haha thanks those pics don't do the 2 days of growth any justice. I was really surprised. Looks like my promix is dialed in perfectly... thank god.

These cbd plants are like aliens dude.
    Everytime I grow them they're always different. This is the first one with signs of being an auto. It's straight up budding like crazy. Last one was short and bushy. And took nearly a week to trigger flower.

I guess this is what you get when the seeds are free

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol it is pretty amazing. I didn't even get an 1/8th off my cbd plant lol. I think it was because it started out mutated.

Kevieboys family adventure grow

4. The widows will just all of a sudden have a MASSIVE growth spurt haha I love em ;)I got a realllly deformed one this time but could be a good thing lol has lots of crystal already but isn't really big :( but that's ok got an ak47 that's about 4 foot now all tied down in full bud mode and one of my super skunk has filled my other tent also tied down :) can't believe how fast the sk puts flowers on though it's on speed

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like u given them a bath lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. My beautiful skunk girl :) she's around 2 weeks into flower now n stacking it on already has a lot of crystal which stoked about as means she's gonna be a frost machine by time she's done I've taken probly 15 clones off her have 3 in my other flower room which are around foot n half tall now after stretch n rest are chilling in small pots in clone box So can transplant n flip soon as this is done

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nice little system you have going! I'm about to clone a crap ton of gorilla bombs in the coming weeks. Stoked!

• Like Like x 1
  8. It works well ;) usually between 7-8 oz off a single plant each time so far lol I bought it as an emergency space if one in main room needed to go so there's had little more space n now just use it full time haha she's only 3x3x6 jungle room with 400 super hps with lumateck ballast and a clip on fan :) really should get a carbon filter though as already getting an interesting smell from this which I think is gonna get pretty strong in next few weeks haha
    So far tried hash bombs 3 bloody times now n ba starts have all been male same as the strawberry cough
    Wanna try aurora indica in next run will plant couple n if get female one she can have the tent n do her thing :)

9. Oh and co2 bag hangen in corner ;)

10. Dayum these autos are really taking off! A bit of heat stress last night because they grew towards the light so damn fast!
    Even my two little retards are trying their darndest

How's everyone's gardens?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. How are the gardens looking Everyone?

I'm feeling like the silica is doing these autos a lot of good it's making them super resilient to the heat it's awesome stuff!

12. I'm starting to see gender which means the autos will start flowering very soon! I added the additional lights to get their full flowering wattage in. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. My gardens about to look pulled apart and whole lot lost if my partner doesn't settle down as il have to walk away :(..........3rd week flower starting to look bloody gorgous n yeah Things don't settle n will be chop goodnight couple grand down the tubes

14. Woah!?! What's happening? Why would you lose the grow? I hope everything's alright bud

15. Basicly I'm off work with some prototype fucked up long term injuries n she's not coping with everything so may split up n if that happens my grows done n dusted

16. Tensions at breaking point basicly it's not cool

17. I'm sorry to hear that buddy. Keep the equipment and start again when you're ready. That's what id do

18. What's going on fellow blades!
    I've been away for work for 2 days and i watered right before I left with a very light feed since they're in week three. Today is 3 days off of ending week 3 and starting week 4.
    I havnt seen my girls in 2 days and the wife has me all excited saying " you won't believe how much our girls have grown "

The way she sounded I think my babies might be In stretch of flower as they had shown sex right before I left!

Can't wait to update when I get home today