Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Priesdent Obama is answering questions on reddit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Lets fight now! And show all the marijuana facts and how it's good and shove it to him! The Time is now to fight!

2. looks like obama has crashed reddit lol! cant get the page to load. But if I can post, i will ask him

"It's easier for kids to buy weed today than to buy beer or cigarettes
    Is that surprising? Think about it, Sir, how many drug dealers you know ask to see ID?"

3. Man if I was the president I'd be blazing the best ganja out in the world all day all night, I'd hotbox the fucking white house or some shit like that

4. [quote name='"mBorz"']Man if I was the president I'd be blazing the best ganja out in the world all day all night, I'd hotbox the fucking white house or some shit like that[/quote]

That's y u r not the president :p

5. I can always smoke my J' and dream, right

6. 10 more minutes

7. UPVOTE the question by "TheOtherOneIsMyAlt"

it already has 700+ votes!

8. Bullllllllll shit.

And fuck reddit, filthy casuals.

9. this all seems like a desperate publicity stunt to get some votes, to me.