Pride

Discussion in 'General' started by Shatters, Nov 25, 2012.

1. You ever have one of those days where you feel..in a way proud to smoke weed? Like this is our choice and nobodies gonna take that away? I'm happy with the decision of staying lifted until i'm dead in the ground, and I always feel like I will be proud of it, DAMN IT I'M PROUD TO SMOKE WEED! :smoking: Stay lifted Blades, I know I will :smoking:

2. Nah, can't say that I do. But I think I understand where you're coming from.

3. I always feel proud that I'm doing something that makes me mad happy, and I'm not letting other people to tell me to stop otherwise.

4. Where you been bro?! I haven't seen you post in a while

5. Exactly, soon i'll be making my own decisions and i'm excited to pursue things that are gonna make me happy. It's a good feeling..:yay:

6. Haven't really been smoking too much man, I'm too busy with college and shit, but I'm starting up again

7. It's really nothing to be proud of. It's just a part of life, that anyone can really partake in if they so choose. There are better things to be proud of.

8. ^ buzz kill....

If there one thing to be proud of, it would be weed.

The one plant that has the power to bring everyone in the world together, and you would rather be proud to have not touched that cookie after your workout.

:rolleyes:

9. well at least its pride for something you actually choose to do. nothing makes me laugh more than people who are proud of being born with a specific skin tone.