Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pride getting in the way of high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sirkush, Mar 13, 2012.

1. i just smoked with my friend, who i taught to roll. i've been rolling games and then slow rolling them with backwoods lately, cuz they burn for 30+ minutes if you do it right
    , and we had fave people on the blunt. but he absolutely refuses to listen to reason, 3 to 1 with 1 abstaining wanted me to roll it. so he rolls an ok blunt and we smoke for maybe 10 minutes before it went out, while if i rolled we would still be smoking it now. i'm not the best roller by any means, but its a matter of what will get us the highest.

am i just vilifying a annoying personality trait, or do you guys get what i'm talking about? and if so, you know anyone like this?

2. I know what you mean, my jays last twice as long as my friend's that have twice the bud.. sad really.

I mean id offer at least, cuz it'll get everyone higher, but if its not your bud lettem waste it and bitch if they aren't high enough.

3. It's not a big deal... Let the guy roll

4. well yalls first mistake was rolling a blunt.....would last a hell of a lot longer than 10 or 30 minutes if you pack bowls in a bong!!!!

BONGS FTW!

5. Burning too slow is good for folks with a lower tolerance, but it can prevent people who smoke regularly from getting a buzz, from the same amount of material, for the same reason smoking a bong in a few seconds gets most folks more medicated, or stoned, than the same amount taken over a few minutes, in a dry pipe. The speed at which it enters your system, regulates or dictates the strength and the overall effect.

Less herb, taken in faster, can provide more powerful and longer-lasting sensations, than a larger amount of herb, smoked more gradually over the course of a few additional minutes. This is why folks who smoke hash very often, have a hard time going back to herb, and why (to a lesser extent) folks who smoke bongs very often without a break, can sometimes have a hard time going back to pipes.

If you're smoking for fun and pleasure though, just socially, and you want to keep things going for longer, then a slow burn is certainly the way to go. :)

Or, you can create a 'win win' situation by stretching out little snaps in bongs, to provide a nice strong sensation, while the time it takes to pack and pass the bong to each friend extends the time you're socializing and hanging out.

Hope this helps clear things up. :)

6. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']
    If you're smoking for fun and pleasure though, just socially, and you want to keep things going for longer, then a slow burn is certainly the way to go. :)[/quote]

Dude that's the thing, I have a really awesome bong, but they don't wanna use it, cuz they like that the blunt lasts longer. But in reality how they roll it burns quicker then packing my bong

7. Roll them a baby blunt and smoke your bong yourself

You'll get the last laugh

8. I know that feeling I get that.

And whoever said bongs, fuck that, backwoods and swishers. Smoking is a process which you have to keep it real. Bongs make you feel like a fiend.

9. Whoever has the bud, rolls the drugs.

Yeah, what the fuck ever :laughing:

I tried :eek:

10. How the shit does that work?

11. If its not my weed then I dont give a shit who rolls. If its my weed then the best roller in the group rolls or everyone will roll their own shit.

12. I completely agree, if its my weed then i decide how its smoke but if it aint mine i can only offer my opinions.

13. It wasn't mine, it was part my friend that insisted he rolled, and half was my other friend who wanted me to roll. And they came to my house to smoke cuz my parents don't care, so I feel like giving them a place to smoke counts for something too

14. [quote name='"CuZ"']

And whoever said bongs, fuck that, backwoods and swishers. Smoking is a process which you have to keep it real. Bongs make you feel like a fiend.[/quote]

Not at all dude, my bong is named green Elizabeth and is everyones best friend

15. What does this even mean? Those words in that order don't convey a salient meaning to me.

16. My friend just texted me saying "my bad" so I suppose that settles it :D

17. you should have just quit your bitching since its not your bud

18. Quit rolling and load a spoon man, then what are u gunna complain about? Who can load it better?