Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pricing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Domuk, Feb 21, 2012.

1. How much should 2g's of dank go for?

2. Depends where you live.
    Cali, 2g dank is about $20. on point.

3. Down in Florida, I orginally offered 40 as I don't know this guys prices yet but not sure whether I should stick with 40 for 2g's

4. Well only other Floridians can tell you for sure..

But I live in nearby Georgia and it's normally 20/g here.

5. In my area? Maybe 25 bucks.

It varies a lot depending on your location and even your specific dealer. Someone who knows your area might be able to tell you what a reasonable price would be.

6. I'll have to ask my more experienced mate about pricing but I'll just get it, if all else I'm out 40$ and know not to deal with this guy. If this weed is good, I'll have myself a reliable dealer :cool:

7. 20/g id probably get him to knock 5 off so $35

8. I don't know about down in Florida, but around here you aren't likely to find a dealer who will negotiate prices with you. At least (or especially) not for small quantities like this. :p

They probably got plenty of customers. You say "I won't pay any more than $35" and he might just say "Well, go find someone who will sell it to you for $35 then." ;)

9. i get $10 for one gram. Obviously then 2 grams is $20 for me. And sometimes the more I but the more I could potentially get if my care giver is feeling nice. Like 1g or 2g thrown in there if i buy 20g or more.

10. Costs about 40$ here (20/g) for good shit of course

Id ask how much for an 8th.
    I get mine for 40$ (3.5)

11. I'd love to get more but I told a mate I'd take her out to buffalo wild wing for her birthday and I've already spent quite a bit of cash on bongs/pipe(I've been using homemades and friends) and obviously, weed!