Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Prices

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JohnL21, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Curiosity, what prices do you all pay for like a 1/2 pound, pound, or a couple pounds in your area? I'm talking like Nuggets/Beasters/Dank, whatever you want to call them. The dense orange ones. We all know what ones I'm talking about . What they run you all in your areas?

2. I can get a pound of DANK here in Colorado for $1000-$1200.

3. I have no idea how much smoke costs. I dont purchase any.

4. Wow! A pound of dank for $1000-$1200??? That's what you'll pay for a QP here in Atlanta or down in Florida. I'll be over to see you soon Budmaster :smoking::wave:

5. 3200. Price around the nation's capitol

6. That being said... I am probably more well connected than the average person. Most people only have access to dealers... in Colorado I have access to growers too and a lot of them through dispensaries.

Dispensaries buy from you at $4000 a Lb.

7. its a cop..yup... im sure.. or high!

way to many posts.... someones in a hurry to make a bust

8. Are you talking about me?

9. I feel like there should be some kind of function or chart or price map or something on GC. What if we had a map of the US and we could post prices for our areas and the map could average them? That would be sick and wicked useful.

10. If you are a medical patient you can use weedtracker...

WeedTRACKER Welcome to WeedTRACKER

It's pretty cool, tells you all of the different strains the various dispensaries have along with their prices and reviews of everything.

11. power, and labor with alittle bit going to mediums and nutes.

THIS IS A GROWERS FORUM....THERE ARE PLACES FOR YOUR QUESTION OTHER THEN HERE, so please see your way there.

12. Wow, this is awesome! Thanks! :hello:

13. Hey folks, this is part of the growing forum...